Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random parts including spoiler, HVAC controls, Monsoon system, trim pieces, and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Random parts including spoiler, HVAC controls, Monsoon system, trim pieces, and more

I haven't had my G6 for years now, but I still have a few things lying around for it that I need to get rid of. Everything is pretty much in lightly used or new condition.

1. Brand new never mounted unpainted spoiler for a sedan and I believe I have all the mounting hardware. It's one of the larger ones from right after the 2009.5 body style change. (P/N 20833564)

2. (SOLD) OEM radio with single CD and AUX on the front. The radio was used with a Monsoon system and I also have all of the speakers.

3. Two different HVAC controls, one from before and one after the 2009.5 change.

4. (SOLD) Brand new Kingsborne high performance ignition wire set in red (P/N 01-206). I'm not sure what all they will fit.

5. (SOLD) Brand new set of GM Genuine wiper blades (P/N's 25945093, 25945094)

6. Full set of door trim pieces that I would call the "Walnut" pattern.

7. (SOLD) New shifter trim piece for an automatic with a gray "carbon fiber" pattern.

8. Stock intake pieces including the airbox and filter.

9. Some of the quick reference information for an 07.

10. MSD Dashhawk (P/N 13100)

I can get pictures of everything, but I want to see if there is even any interest first. If you see something you want make me an offer and I'll get pics.
    Last edited by acrazydood; 02-28-2015, 01:46 PM. Reason: Updated List

Re: Random parts including spoiler, HVAC controls, Monsoon system, trim pieces, and m

I would be interested in pictures of 2, 4, 5, 7, and 9. You can send them to 2oh38oh91002.
    Thanks

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
    2007 Pontiac G6 Sport, 3.5 AT 37xxx, That awesome blue color
    1995 Chevrolet Silverado C2500HD Turbo Diesel, White, AT, 180xxx
    1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5 5 speed, Red, 3.5 inch lift, 150xxx
    1978 Chevrolet Camaro Type LT/RS 350 v8, AT, Carmine Red, 38xxx original miles

Comment

Re: Random parts including spoiler, HVAC controls, Monsoon system, trim pieces, and m

Send some of 6 too.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
      2007 Pontiac G6 Sport, 3.5 AT 37xxx, That awesome blue color
      1995 Chevrolet Silverado C2500HD Turbo Diesel, White, AT, 180xxx
      1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5 5 speed, Red, 3.5 inch lift, 150xxx
      1978 Chevrolet Camaro Type LT/RS 350 v8, AT, Carmine Red, 38xxx original miles

Comment

I'm sending the pics, I also have an MSD Dashhawk (P/N 13100) that I had forgotten about and I will be adding it to the OP.

Comment

Forum rules state you need 100 posts and pictures with your screen name to sell parts. Not raining in your parade, but we have this rule in place to protect our members from scams like we have had in the past.

Please read and follow the rules on this forum..

Personally.. I'm interested in 1 and 10 but we gotta follow rules folks.

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
            Forum rules state you need 100 posts and pictures with your screen name to sell parts. Not raining in your parade, but we have this rule in place to protect our members from scams like we have had in the past.

Please read and follow the rules on this forum..

Personally.. I'm interested in 1 and 10 but we gotta follow rules folks.
            Sorry about that, I was just trying to give everybody on here a chance first and I was having trouble getting pictures uploaded. I stopped visiting the forum when my G6 was totaled otherwise I would have over 100 posts too.

If you really are interested you can PM me and I can send pics with my username, otherwise you'll see what's left up on eBay under my same screen name soon.

Comment

No problem man I got reprimanded when I had few posts too

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

I sent you a private message.

Comment

Working...
                X