new owner of a 2006 G6 in great condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new owner of a 2006 G6 in great condition

Im from cleveland my name is Anthony i just purchased a 2006 g6 with under 98k miles, 3.5 very dry v6, black rims, it rides and drives great, very happy

Re: new owner of a 2006 G6 in great condition

Originally posted by ricciG6 View Post
    Im from cleveland my name is Anthony i just purchased a 2006 g6 with under 98k miles, 3.5 very dry v6, black rims, it rides and drives great, very happy
    Awesome find! I'm the second owner of mine. I had mine paid off since August. My g6 had 22000 miles on it and paid off 10k worth of car payments. I paid 300.00 a month for mine. Save some money up for a WAMS tune. I regret not doing it first or sooner. Really, overall, I regret not knowing about this website when I first got the car back in 2008. Glad to have you on here.

Comment

welcome

Comment

I just found a factory radio with an AUX input on it, i installed it to my G6 but its locked, any idea on how to unlock it?

Comment

Needs to have the vin for the car reprogrammed in the radio. Only a dealership or someone with a full blown tech 2 scan tool to do this.

Comment

yup dealership is your best option i think they charge 125 but i am not sure

Comment

Couple dealerships in my area charge about $65 for factory radio reprogram.

Comment

Originally posted by ZoomThru View Post
                Couple dealerships in my area charge about $65 for factory radio reprogram.
                lucky you lol

Comment

Working...
                X