G6 owner since last summer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G6 owner since last summer!

Hey everyone! Got my G6 last summer and wanted to share some of my projects and learn some more stuff I could do!

A quick list of some things I've done so far: interior lights, plasti-dip wheels, after market head lights and tail lights, tinted windows, dimming mirror, black emblems, backup camera, and few other small things here and there.

Looking forward to learning more!

Re: G6 owner since last summer!

Originally posted by dilon.schmidt View Post
    Hey everyone! Got my G6 last summer and wanted to share some of my projects and learn some more stuff I could do!

A quick list of some things I've done so far: interior lights, plasti-dip wheels, after market head lights and tail lights, tinted windows, dimming mirror, black emblems, backup camera, and few other small things here and there.

Looking forward to learning more!

Been busy I see. Awesome looking. You should grab wizardworks' body kit for the car. That is what I want next for mine. I like the black eagle eyes over the chrome. But, the black would not look good on my white G6.

Comment

Do you like your spoiler?

Comment

Originally posted by GMManof3 View Post
        Do you like your spoiler?
        I do! It has earned my car the nickname "the Hammerhead" from my roommates lol. But I do like the sporty look of it.

Comment

I do! It has earned my car the nickname "the Hammerhead" from my roommates lol. But I do like the sporty look of it.
          Awesome! Good nickname. Now just don't let Sea World get a hold of it to turn it into a hammerhead shark like they did to the vw beetle that looks like Shamu. Lol

Comment

Awesome! Good nickname. Now just don't let Sea World get a hold of it to turn it into a hammerhead shark like they did to the vw beetle that looks like Shamu. Lol
            I've seen that car! Hopefully they can't discover me hiding out in Missouri so it should be good lol.

Comment

I've seen that car! Hopefully they can't discover me hiding out in Missouri so it should be good lol.
              You in sedalia? Or quite near?

Comment

You in sedalia? Or quite near?
                I live in Kansas City but go to college in Warrensburg so actually pretty close to there! I also see on your G6 your a Royals fan so I thought you might like what I did during our AMAZING post season and World Series run. Did it with some blue plasti-dip. Not the best work ever but it got the job done.

Comment

I live in Kansas City but go to college in Warrensburg so actually pretty close to there! I also see on your G6 your a Royals fan so I thought you might like what I did during our AMAZING post season and World Series run. Did it with some blue plasti-dip. Not the best work ever but it got the job done.

Anything showing a fan works for me. I love that you did It yourself and I like it a lot! I should swing by to show the paddle shifters to ya. That's awesome you saw me. Been wondering about others in kc?

Comment

I go to the city market once a month with my wife and kids to get Chinatown goods. Especially the store Hung Vung. I'm always on the lookout for other customized G6. I also got my white with carbon fiber black on top of the white steering wheel wrap so I can make my G6 steering wheel look better.

Comment

I go to the city market once a month with my wife and kids to get Chinatown goods. Especially the store Hung Vung. I'm always on the lookout for other customized G6. I also got my white with carbon fiber black on top of the white steering wheel wrap so I can make my G6 steering wheel look better.
                      Nice! I'll definitely have to see it sometime down the road here. It cool to find someone relatively local on here!

Comment

Nice! I'll definitely have to see it sometime down the road here. It cool to find someone relatively local on here!
                        Same here bud. I mistakenly told you the person selling that AIT full body kit. It istylerrice123 that is selling it, not wizardworks. Here is the forum link: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/f...splay.php?f=83

Comment

Same here bud. I mistakenly told you the person selling that AIT full body kit. It istylerrice123 that is selling it, not wizardworks. Here is the forum link: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/f...splay.php?f=83
                          Ah I was wondering. How much would that kit run me do you think? I am in need of a new front bumper eventually because my car got backed into a while back.

Comment

Ah I was wondering. How much would that kit run me do you think? I am in need of a new front bumper eventually because my car got backed into a while back.
                            I'll link ya a kit I seen for the best price.

Comment

This listing is for the full Duraflex AIT kit. He offers a best offer option. So you could even offer him like 50 bucks lower than the sale price he has for 569.00

I was following one for just under 500 bucks. But it was sold.

Comment

Working...
                              X