Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof that the G6 needs suspension upgrades.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof that the G6 needs suspension upgrades.

Saw this on a review site:

It looks like it's about to freakin roll!
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

they didnt show the next picture, haha

Comment

I would love the measurment of how much flex there is around that panoramic roof!!
      Originally posted by Toyz
      Originally posted by simplyred
      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Yea the car is so damn high off the ground, especially with the 18s. Lowering springs would be the first to go on.
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Yeah. The GTP has a higher center of gravity because the of 18s and same height sidewalls of the 17's. You'd think that the GTP would have a lower suspension setup? Nope. Damn GM
          Not a G6 owner... yet.

Comment

Who is the 65 year old grandma in the passenger seat?
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Yeha...car probably looked liek this after that shot..

I hate how the Coupe handles...Icomapre it to driving a cinder block with a pogo stick at each corner with 600 B series rocket motors duct taped to teh back.
              Straight up Pimp Trollin'
              2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
              w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

^ haha. I really don't mind the handling. I'm not doing auto-crossing or anything like that. I just want it lower.
                -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

I'm ALL Auto-X... this car drives me caarazy!

Comment

I agree, my GPs stock suspension felt better in the twisties... Not to mention the upgrades I did!

John
                    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

See I don't know, my GT screams around corners and I haven't had any problems. Maybe I'll try pushin it a little more and see what happens.
                      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

It holds, but it leans while doing so!
                        Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

GAWD does it lean! I haven't spunthe rear out..but if you take corner good and hard at a real high speed.. lets say 60mph in to a nice sized heavy u-turn, it nose dives like a hooker for 20.00 and damn near just slides righ tinto the corner... pretty crappy. I think upgrading these tires to something sticky would be a BIG benefit as the stock tires SUCK!

Comment

sounds like someone should have bought a scooby...hehehe
                            -Mike #1

Comment

TIGERPAW TIGERPAW!!!
                              2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

Working...
                              X