No announcement yet.

Opel/Vauxhall Vectra C Xenon HID projector Headlights - Aura or retrofits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Opel/Vauxhall Vectra C Xenon HID projector Headlights - Aura or retrofits

Selling my Vectra headlights since I have sold my Aura. What I have:

Single Passenger side Halogen Projector headlight in good shape.
    Driver and Passenger HID Projector Headlights with Corner lights, leveling motors, and blue ring. These have a broken mounting tab, and one has a piece of plastic missing on the bottom.

These are factory headlights from Germany, so they have the correct cut-offs for the projectors for US roads, so you shouldn't blind people. There are no bulbs/ballasts included.

These headlights have the same physical shape as the Aura headlights as far as the opening is concerned, but appear like they are too deep to correctly fit into the space without modifying the core support for them. Also, the mounting brackets do not exactly match up, so you may need to modify them there. One thing that is nice about these is that unlike US lights, these have bosses at each bracket location for two screws, so in the event that the bracket breaks, you could buy just a replacement bracket and re-attach them. This was done on the Halogen light so you can see what I mean. my plan was to make new mounting brackets that used those bosses for attachment to the light, and then attached to the car.

I had planned to start trying to fit these lights to my car once the corrosion and other warranties were up on my car, but i sold it just as that happened. THESE ARE NOT PLUG AND PLAY. I just want to make that clear so someone doesn't buy them thinking they will slap them in. But if you are handy, and want to be different, then these lights may be for you. The Halogen ones take H7 Bulbs, while the HIDs take DS2 bulbs I believe. If you want to get real tricky, you can figure out how to hook up the corner light (turn on when turn signal is on), Auto level (sensors on front and back shocks, unknown controller) and auto-rotate (sensor on the wheel that turned the lights left/right when you turned, unknown controller).

EDIT: Upon looking over the pictures more, there may be some mounting point that could work for it, the fender bolt, and an empty screw spot towards the middle. However, there are no provisions for how the bumper connects that I can see, and the depth of these ismuch deeper than stock, so you might need to cut the opening in the core support bigger. You can see in the Vectra ones the opening is much larger.

These are probably one of only a handful of these light in the US right now, and the rest are probably with GM. Paying for shipping to get them here will cost you a lot as well, due to the size and distance. Save yourself the money, time and aggravation, as these are already here in Upstate, NY

I am asking $300 plus shipping for these. Pickup in person is desired. Open to offers.

(assume these do not have bulbs, but they might. No Ballasts are included, but one picture below shows where it would slide in.)

Picture of one of the lights with an old name/date tag

More pictures for reference, but without tags (as they were taken before I needed to tag them, and I no longer have the car.):

The above two show the halogen next to the XENON (blue ring)

Last edited by jimmyfloyd; 10-28-2014, 02:59 PM.
    2007 Pontiac G6 3.5L V6 | 1998 BMW Z3 Dinan
Working...
X