Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Spacers

So I was thinking:
    I think wheel spacers would be nice, simple to install andll give the car a more filled out look but thats too much for what i really get and if i want a different size ill have to buy more :/
    then it dawned on me
    What if i went an just bought washers and used them hmm itll be easy to adjust if i dont like the size and theyll be cheaper.

So now my question is:
    Is there any thing doing this would harm?

Any thoughts would be appreciated
    SSSS Czar

It's more than just the bolts, the wheel needs to fit over the hub too. Washers could really mess you up.
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Ok thanks i knew it wasnt fully thought through otherwise it would be done already.

Maybe ill just get some sheet metal and make my own...

How much bolt could I safely cover? any ideas there?
      SSSS Czar

Comment

if you are going to do them I would keep the spacing minimal and I would also use a good name spacer-not some piece of junk that's gonna fail-a lot of stress.
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I'm not doubting your ability, but I'd be careful. If they aren't perfectly even then you will run into issues, which is why I'd stick with a well known spacer.

Comment

Working...
          X