This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoshow update

well I am off to the Auto show soon - if they let us take a camera I will take pics but otherwise I will let you know what I thought about it -deals and such. Going to look for some wax - type to you all later

Wow it was pretty jammed full at all three of the buildings - GM/Pontiac is located at the Rogers centre - took some pics of some concept cars but I guess I didn't look long enough as I did not see the G8 - we were there for 5 hours and pretty tired out - it would have probably been better to try and go during the week. Will post some pics later

Comment

Thanks for the update might check it out next week

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

The G8 isn't in Toronto....

Glad you enjoyed the show.

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
          The G8 isn't in Toronto....

Glad you enjoyed the show.
          Thanks then I don't feel so stupid...I thought - how can I have missed it?

Comment

It was at the Chicago Auto Show.

And so was this. . . .

Crimson Brotherhood Member

Comment

Did any of you see the custom G6 coupe on the concession level at the Rogers Center?
              2006 Fusion Orange G6 GTPOS Coupe 6MT ~ #75
              Vision Bulbs 6000k HID Xenon low beams

Comment

I have pics of it. Fugly.

sigpic
                Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I have pics of it. Fugly.
                  Yeah I agree the colour scheme isn't the greatest. Have you posted the pics yet?

Comment

No.. gimme a couple of minutes and I will.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Are you able to read the website on the windshield?

Comment

http://www.authenticgeeks.com/g6perform ... AS+033.jpg

http://www.mbrp.com I think.

This G6 has been posted up here before, but I don't remember by whom.

http://www.mbrp.com/main.php?promovehicles They have more pictures of it here.

sigpic

Comment

Stand out from the crowd with performance exhaust systems that sound great.

just for the record I starting posting this before you added it to your post
                            Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                            http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                            GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Ya, you probably did.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X