G6 07 GT from Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G6 07 GT from Illinois

Hi guys! I bought my 07 Pontiac G6 GT Sedan in June this year. It has 74.5k miles. I'm hoping to meet some car maniacs who will help me build my car. I don't know a lot about cars just basics stuff but still learning. Amount of hours I spent on this website already is incredible. For the moment I am trying to purchase some nice hood and body kit for my car. Next step is to paint it and tint the windows. If you have any ideas what should I buy I'm open for propositions.

Re: G6 07 GT from Illinois

Get yourself some of that clear coat from Canada. The clear coat can hold up to a sand blaster. I will use this brand when I paint my car too. The brand is called DOMINION Crystal Clear Chip Resistant Clear Coating and you can get it from 66autocolor.com.

For my suggestion, Send me the rest left over to try please.

Comment

Get yourself some of that clear coat from Canada. The clear coat can hold up to a sand blaster. I will use this brand when I paint my car too. The brand is called DOMINION Crystal Clear Chip Resistant Clear Coating and you can get it from 66autocolor.com.

For my suggestion, Send me the rest left over to try please.

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Comment

welcome !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

G6 07 GT from Illinois

Welcome to the forum from Central Illinois. Hope you can make the CamaroFest in August and meet the rest of the Camaro Family
            http://fordfusioninfo.com

Comment

Working...
            X