*My Camry*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *My Camry*

This is the vehicle that I currently drive. Like I've said before, the G6 is merely my moms car, and I clean it and take care of it because she doesn't. With that said, I have some old(er) pictures of my car during the summer and last february after a claybar and wax session. ENJOI!

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b309/ ... 200009.jpg

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b309/ ... 200008.jpg

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b309/ ... 323255.jpg

There are 169,900 miles on the odometer as of now. I hope I can keep it on the origional engine/tranny until at least 200,000, then after that I think I can let her go and get something with a little less mileage.
    106,000 MILES!
    There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
    Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Seems like you really take care of your car! I don't see too many older Camry's looking like that

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

I say trade it in on a g6
      j/k, looks very nice and clean
      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Not bad...for a Camry.

Looks like you've done a really good job on it.

Comment

wow ... thats in really good shape ... nice !
          sigpic

Comment

yea, feels like I'm living in '93 looking at that thing.
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

You missed our plate in like a whole bunch of those pics haha

Looks like the ones these two girls i know drive but theirs are soo nasty haha
              SSSS Czar

Comment

yeah, looks like it's in really good shape... I respect people who care for their cars, regardless of what it is

well... maybe not a Prius
                Originally posted by TLS2000
                Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

It's no G6 but it's the car that sets the standard for all mid-size sedans back then.

Comment

Thanks for all the complements! I get a good vibe knowing that I drive a clean car, so I guess it's a learned behavior. It's no G6, but it's what I got for now and I am not complaining about it either way. :warped:
                    106,000 MILES!
                    There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
                    Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

nice nice!!
                      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Looks like it's taken good care of, rare thing to see.

Comment

Good job on that 93 Camry. We are honored to have you take care of that G6.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                          Originally posted by [i
                          Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Originally posted by Blue6851
                            Thanks for all the complements! I get a good vibe knowing that I drive a clean car, so I guess it's a learned behavior. It's no G6, but it's what I got for now and I am not complaining about it either way. :warped:
                            I thought it said that you got a Vibe as in the pontiac hahaa
                            SSSS Czar

Comment

I kind of miss my Camry... well.. no.. not really.. But it was a VERY decent car when I owned it. No problems!

Comment

Working...
                              X