G6 Crhrome trunk letters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G6 Crhrome trunk letters

I have an '05 g6 and my trunk letters are peeling off and breaking. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get letters just like the ones from the car or even the actual same ones that aren't an arm and a leg?

Re: G6 Crhrome trunk letters

I would say you can debadge your 6 now. I would just give you mine, but I lost one of the letters off my 6 from when I debadged it. I also put the G6 and Pontiac dart emblem on my engine cover. I can still send it if you can find the missing letter?

Comment

Gmpartsdirect.com has them
      Current Mods: Window Tint 20% except front windshield, Black CCFL Eagle Eyes (Currently being Retrofitted w/ Quad Projectors, RGB Halos, RGB Demon Eyes, LED Turn Signals, Body Color Eyelid), Pioneer front speakers, Polk Audio 6x9, 2 Boss Audio Phantom 12" Subwoofers, Boss Audio Phantom 2600Watt Amplifier, Dual 12" non ported enclosure, GTP Wheels, LED interior and Exterior Conversion, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, Racingline MMI's, Plasti dipped black recessed upper and lower grills, Plasti Dipped black door handles, door trim, fuel door, Decepticon badges in place of GM door badges, 2009.5 Sedan Spoiler, Custom Side Exit Exhaust, GXP Rear Bumper, Canuck Lowering Springs (on their way)

Comment

I found this one on eBay.

Not sure how the price compares to GMPartsDirect.com but just a thought.

Comment

Nice deal for 30 buck-a-roos.

Comment

Gotta make sure you put them on your car in a perfect line, otherwise they'll look funny.
            Eagle Eyes Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/QKH9rY

Spyder Auto Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1iNrmzr

Like-OEM Reflector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1sPAjQi

Comment

Like how lampoon put his on funny?

Comment

Damn...can't believe it took that long for yours to peel off. The 05's got a skinnier font than the later years and peeled easily. I don't think mine lasted more than a year before I pulled them off. (let me guess, it's the C in Pontiac that's peeling?) I would just debadge, it looks better. But if you want, get the ones for 06+ because they won't peel.

Comment

If you're still looking for the Pontiac letters I can send you mine.
                  Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
                  CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
                  AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Working...
                  X