DDM HIDs H7 6000k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale DDM HIDs H7 6000k

Hey everyone, selling my used H7 (low beams on the eagle eye head lamps) DDM 6000k HIDs w/ relay. The ballasts are different because i had bought just one from them and thats what they sent me, not sure why it was different though. Both bulbs have this slight foggyness on the bulb? I tried to take a photo of it but its hard to get. I never noticed it effecting the light out put at all. And one of the relay terminals is not a complete circle which you can see from the picture. I'm selling it because I wound up buying a whole new set of HIDs even though these worked. They have been off the car for about 2 months and were on my car for about 1 year.

All of this stuff new is about $55 but ill say goodbye to it for $35 Shipped or if you got something to trade me let me know! I am willing to split out the bulbs from the ballasts if you are interested.

Also still up for grabs is this Flowmaster exhaust tip. Had it on the car for a few years, but i recently had the OBX full exhaust installed so I no longer need this tip. It does have scratches on the bottom of it and wear and tear in general on it. Honestly can only see it if you are examining it up close. I loved it when it was on the stock g6 exhaust.

$30 Shipped or trade? Not sure if there is anything out there i really need but if you want to trade me something let me know!

Last edited by AVT5G6; 12-10-2014, 01:48 PM.
    Flickr-https://www.flickr.com/photos/a_second_helping/

Mods: Brembo Front Calipers Powder Coated Red-Drilled/Slotted Rotors- H&R 5mm Spacers- 18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels- Injen CAI- CRABS Heat Shield- OBX Catback Exhaust- Racingline Strut Bar- KYB Struts/Shocks- Eibach Lowering Springs- Black Eagle Eye Headlamps- DDM 5000k HID lows/fogs-Painted Side View Mirror Covers- All Polk Audio Speakers- Pioneer DoubleDin w/ DIC relocation to glovebox- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler- Redline Hood Lifts

Re: Flowmaster Exhaust Tip

Is this a slant or a straight cut?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
    2007 Pontiac G6 Sport, 3.5 AT 37xxx, That awesome blue color
    1995 Chevrolet Silverado C2500HD Turbo Diesel, White, AT, 180xxx
    1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5 5 speed, Red, 3.5 inch lift, 150xxx
    1978 Chevrolet Camaro Type LT/RS 350 v8, AT, Carmine Red, 38xxx original miles

Comment

It has a slight slant
      Last edited by AVT5G6; 09-21-2014, 09:30 AM.

Mods: Brembo Front Calipers Powder Coated Red-Drilled/Slotted Rotors- H&R 5mm Spacers- 18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels- Injen CAI- CRABS Heat Shield- OBX Catback Exhaust- Racingline Strut Bar- KYB Struts/Shocks- Eibach Lowering Springs- Black Eagle Eye Headlamps- DDM 5000k HID lows/fogs-Painted Side View Mirror Covers- All Polk Audio Speakers- Pioneer DoubleDin w/ DIC relocation to glovebox- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler- Redline Hood Lifts

Comment

It's just one?

Comment

Originally posted by 08gxp3.6 View Post
          It's just one?
          Yes just one.

Comment

Originally posted by 08gxp3.6 View Post
            It's just one?
            Hey now...single outlet exhaust can look good too.

Comment

Bumpity Bump

Comment

Re: DDM HIDs H7 6000k

Pictures of the tip on the car? I just want to make sure it won't look goofy, like sticking out too far or showing the pipe too much.

Comment

I remember having to hammer it on with a rubber hammer a bit to get it on there far enough but that was years ago. Here are the only pics i really have with it on.

Comment

Would you take 20 for it?

Comment

If you want to discuss that PM me, i didn't see this to notice you were interested until now.

Comment

Working...
                      X