newbie from fla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie from fla

hey guys i just wanted to write a small intro. i just picked up a 2005 g6 3.5 and i think got it for a great price.

anyway, it has 98xxx miles all power with the roof. only missing leather i guess. a few things i 100% need off the bat is...

paint
    front bumper cover
    bumper cover inserts and grill
    the black rubbers on top of the roof??? those are peeling off.

so my question to you guys is where would i find all this? i mean i know i can just google but do you all have a certain place you trust?

anyway, im excited to be a g6 owner...

Re: newbie from fla

Welcome...!!

Thats a big list!
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Welcome...!!

Thats a big list!
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Welcome to the club!
        Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Comment

For stock replacement parts you can check Amazon, rockauto, or your local gm dealer. For aftermarket parts you can go to carid, Amazon, ait, etc.
            Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
            CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
            AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Rockauto nuff said
              Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

Welcmoe! And yeah rock auto is a huge resource for me. As far as the grills go, look into the recessed grills. They fit the stock bumper and look 100x better than the regular grills. Mine came with them when i bought them and i would not give them up for anything. And bumpers, gmpartsdirect always has them. and their prices are decent. much cheaper than most other places.
                Current Mods: Window Tint 20% except front windshield, Black CCFL Eagle Eyes (Currently being Retrofitted w/ Quad Projectors, RGB Halos, RGB Demon Eyes, LED Turn Signals, Body Color Eyelid), Pioneer front speakers, Polk Audio 6x9, 2 Boss Audio Phantom 12" Subwoofers, Boss Audio Phantom 2600Watt Amplifier, Dual 12" non ported enclosure, GTP Wheels, LED interior and Exterior Conversion, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, Racingline MMI's, Plasti dipped black recessed upper and lower grills, Plasti Dipped black door handles, door trim, fuel door, Decepticon badges in place of GM door badges, 2009.5 Sedan Spoiler, Custom Side Exit Exhaust, GXP Rear Bumper, Canuck Lowering Springs (on their way)

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                  X