HELP ME FIND PERFORMANCE PARTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP ME FIND PERFORMANCE PARTS

2009 g6 gxp street edition coupe with a 3.6 ly7 in it.
    too few of these cars were made k&n doesnt even make an air intake... magnaflow cat back exhaust not available.. i cant find a supercharger but its all available for the 3.6 ly7 in many other cars. please help me find the parts i need to get over 300hp

Re: HELP ME FIND PERFORMANCE PARTS

Find them yourself dude... There are a couple intake choices by the way.
    Eagle Eyes Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/QKH9rY

Spyder Auto Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1iNrmzr

Like-OEM Reflector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1sPAjQi

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Not a whole lot out there for bolt ons. I think had Pontiac not had whispers of
      being dissolved there would be a whole lot more for our cars. The 3.6 wasnt out for long when
      the platform was slated for the graveyard.

The good news is the 3.6 is the fastest!!

Exhaust will be custom. Use 2.5 from the flex pipe back. Get a flo through to replace the resonator and a Gen 5 Camaro muffler -
      Single 2.5 in to dual 2.5 outs. Get a 4" tip. They look the best in the back valance.

Chris White does tunes on the G6 and I know Crabs does a 3.6 intake.

We havent had a successful turbo. It comes down to the cost versus value.
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Not a whole lot out there for bolt ons. I think had Pontiac not had whispers of
        being dissolved there would be a whole lot more for our cars. The 3.6 wasnt out for long when
        the platform was slated for the graveyard.

The good news is the 3.6 is the fastest!!

Exhaust will be custom. Use 2.5 from the flex pipe back. Get a flo through to replace the resonator and a Gen 5 Camaro muffler -
        Single 2.5 in to dual 2.5 outs. Get a 4" tip. They look the best in the back valance.

Chris White does tunes on the G6 and I know Crabs does a 3.6 intake.

We havent had a successful turbo. It comes down to the cost versus value.
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

As far as exhaust goes for the 3.6, I found that a muffler delete sounds amazing and is relatively cost effective. I've received many compliments on my muffler delete.
          Eagle Eyes Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/QKH9rY

Spyder Auto Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1iNrmzr

Like-OEM Reflector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1sPAjQi

Comment

Hey Robert, lampoon, who makes that gen5 exhaust for the camaro? Is it Granetteli, or Magnaflow? Could it be a GM specific?

Comment

its a magnaflow muff.. i used a 12265, but i would recommend the 14277 bc it has the hard elbow the car needs.. otherwise you sacrifice ground clearance like me

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
                its a magnaflow muff.. i used a 12265, but i would recommend the 14277 bc it has the hard elbow the car needs.. otherwise you sacrifice ground clearance like me
                Sweet Jesus! I want to lower and I do not need to sacrifice ground clearance. I am torn between this gen5 or flowmaster super series10. Thanks for the input of preferences.

Comment

Gotta have that rumble!!!
                  Last edited by GMManof3; 08-28-2014, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ryelandry View Post
                    2009 g6 gxp street edition coupe with a 3.6 ly7 in it.
                    too few of these cars were made k&n doesnt even make an air intake... magnaflow cat back exhaust not available.. i cant find a supercharger but its all available for the 3.6 ly7 in many other cars. please help me find the parts i need to get over 300hp
                    Go with Milzy Motorsports. This will be the way to get the big horse upgrade. Just don't forget to get the transmission to handle the horsepower that the engine kicks out to the transmission. Our transmission can handle the horse power that we add on to the engine. However; I can not tell you how much more it can handle?

Comment

Working...
                    X