Wheel spacers for trade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Trade Wheel spacers for trade.

So I got 1" wheel spacers but noticed the backs could still come out further. Figured I would see if someone has two thicker spacers they would want to trade for two 1" spacers. Only been on the car for a week. Texting would be faster. 508-932-0543
    sigpic
    Wheels, Hood, Taillights, Engine, Doors, Mirrors, Bumpers,
    Windows, Trunk, Seats, Radio, Carpet, Muffler, Sunroof,
    Shifter, Pedals, Headlights, Grilles, Door Panels, etc.

Re: Wheel spacers for trade.

What spacers do you have? Pics?
    GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
    2006 G6 GT Coupe | Emerald Green | Plasti-dipped Emblems | Silverstar ZXE's | CRABs Opt. 3 + FPU | OBX Exhaust | Eibach Springs |

Current Ride: 2004 BMW 330i ZHP | IMOLA RED | 6MT

Comment

I can't imagine fitting anything wider then 30mm spacers with stock wheels

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Would you be willing to sell them instead?

Comment

I got four 1" spacers from thelugnutguys on eBay. I was thinking 1.25 might fit. There's still some space in the back. But I might just hold off and find wheels with different offset. Not interested in selling them yet.
          sigpic

Comment

Get wider tires...

Comment

I have 245, I'd have to get wider rims so it wouldn't look silly, but that would be nice
              sigpic

Comment

+1 for wider rims. I like my stock wheels but just wish they stuck out 5mm further and made that way

Comment

If the budget isn't fit for new rims then spacers is for sure a good alternative for the looks anyways. Performance wise they aren't good on the car lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 91atrac View Post
                    If the budget isn't fit for new rims then spacers is for sure a good alternative for the looks anyways. Performance wise they aren't good on the car lol.
                    Support this thought? Ive been running 25mm spacers on the car for well over 3 years? Longevity of the bearing may suffer.. Over a long period of time maybe.. But I've not seen it yet

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

I've had my 25mm spacers for over 2 years now, and haven't had to replace anything either

Comment

That's news to me ☺️ good to
                        Know

Comment

Working...
                        X