newbie to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie to the forum

Hi guys and gals. New to forum, but had a G6 for a couple years. I've had vehicles for about forty years, I like hotrods and resto-mods, pickups high and low, almost anything on wheels. Used to like working on them, but not so much on the newer stuff. Just wanted to say HI. I will be an occasional viewer as I like to see what others are thinking and doing.

Re: newbie to the forum

Welcome!
    GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
    2006 G6 GT Coupe | Emerald Green | Plasti-dipped Emblems | Silverstar ZXE's | CRABs Opt. 3 + FPU | OBX Exhaust | Eibach Springs |

Current Ride: 2004 BMW 330i ZHP | IMOLA RED | 6MT

Comment

Welcome to the club!
      Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Comment

Hey, where are you from? I like modifying new and old. I also have a 1980 grand lemans 2 door with rocket 350, heads, intake, cam, lifters, roller rockers, full length headers, holley 750. Still needs some work. Post some pictures of some classics youve had.
          sigpic
          Wheels, Hood, Taillights, Engine, Doors, Mirrors, Bumpers,
          Windows, Trunk, Seats, Radio, Carpet, Muffler, Sunroof,
          Shifter, Pedals, Headlights, Grilles, Door Panels, etc.

Comment

Working...
          X