GM superbowl commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM superbowl commercial

Here is a new GM commercial that you might enjoy. It was shown during the superbowl but I just found it online.
    2006 Fusion Orange G6 GTPOS Coupe 6MT ~ #75
    Vision Bulbs 6000k HID Xenon low beams

It almost made me cry. But not really. No it did. Just kidding it didn't.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
    Originally posted by [i
    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

GM gave into protests from suicide prevention groups and they agreed to change the ending of that commercial.

What it will be changed to has not been announced.
      2009 PONTIAC G8
      MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Originally posted by ragingfish
        GM gave into protests from suicide prevention groups and they agreed to change the ending of that commercial.

What it will be changed to has not been announced.
        Oh man thats retarded. first of all its just a commercial, 2nd of all its just a robot, and 3rd its just a dream. some people gotta complain about the dumbest things.
        2006 Fusion Orange G6 GTPOS Coupe 6MT ~ #75
        Vision Bulbs 6000k HID Xenon low beams

Comment

Wow first the gay rights people and now the suicide prevention groups. What is this world coming to. Boo hoo shut up and luagh at it. They just want a peice of the pie. I will protest that commercial because it shows white people as the bosses and firing someone for a simple mistake. I am offended.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
          Originally posted by [i
          Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

^ Yep welcome to this world.

Comment

Originally posted by WS6 RACING
              Wow first the gay rights people and now the suicide prevention groups. What is this world coming to. Boo hoo shut up and luagh at it. They just want a peice of the pie. I will protest that commercial because it shows white people as the bosses and firing someone for a simple mistake. I am offended.
              dude.

that is a perfect example of a GREAT use for that emoticon!!!
              2009 PONTIAC G8
              MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

I like that commercial.

Comment

That was by far my favorite Super Bowl commercial. It's ridiculous about the suicide prevention people. I guess people were also saying it was in bad taste because of all the layoffs in the automotive industry recently.
                  2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

I didnt see that on Superbowl Sunday, glad you posted it

Jonny 5, COME BACK!
                    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I guess I should have watched the superbowl in the first place
                      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

poor little bastard ... I felt for him ... LOL thats a wicked commercial ...
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm sure that little fuckin' robot is the same one that built my transmission!

sigpic
                          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

commercial = funny

people = tools

I bet Al Gore had a hand in taking it off the air... or if not, I'm sure he will claim that he did
                            Originally posted by TLS2000
                            Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                            http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                            GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

i along with 20 other people at the party thought the commercial had no real reason being on tv.

is that the best crap GM can come up with?
                              -Lucy-
                              2006 Silver Gt Coupe
                              3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
                              sun and sound package, leather package.

Cardomain Site:
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663987

Comment

Working...
                              X