New G6 Owner In South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New G6 Owner In South Carolina

Hello everyone! My name is Cody and I am now the proud owner of a 2005 G6. I promise to not be a complete idiot on the forum as I was formally a member of Hummer4X4Offroad when I had my H3, which makes me familiar how to mostly use the site. However with that being said, I have always been a truck guy as my H3 was my first truck, or as more often people say my first car, and everything I knew about working on my truck I learned from the forum and its members. I know absolutely squat about working on cars, except what I can transfer from my truck lol, but hope to pick a lot up from this forum like I did the other. So I apologize ahead of time for any dumb questions I may ask. Any help with general things or specific threads here I should particularly know about would be great!

See y'all on the flip side of the redline.....

Re: New G6 Owner In South Carolina

Welcome to the club!
    Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

Welcome! Don't be afraid to ask questions, just search first. A lot of your questions have probably been answered somewhere
      GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
      2006 G6 GT Coupe | Emerald Green | Plasti-dipped Emblems | Silverstar ZXE's | CRABs Opt. 3 + FPU | OBX Exhaust | Eibach Springs |

Current Ride: 2004 BMW 330i ZHP | IMOLA RED | 6MT

Comment

You'll find it's a pretty welcoming forum. For instance, I won't even make a Cowpens joke.
        How do I set a laser printer to stun?

Comment

Working...
        X