Mounted PSP to Dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mounted PSP to Dash

I mounted my PSP to the dash above the stereo. I have it hooked up to an FM modulator and it sounds like a home theatre when theres a movie or game playing but when I try to play mp3's it sounds like crap. Is there an aux-in adapter that I can get for the 07' G6? I havent had any luck asking at Best Buy or Circuit City and The shop that I go to to do all my car audio work doesnt have an answer either. I dont want to get an aftermarket stereo, I just want to keep the stock stereo and maybe get an equalizer or something. What should I do and where should I look to find an aux-in adapter for the stock stereo and a good equalizer?

I dont know what to do about the audio problems, but thats awesome.
    Crimson Brotherhood Member

Comment

search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search search

:P
      2009 PONTIAC G8
      MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5706

NEWB!!!!!

welcome to G6P with your PSP on your G6 GT(?).
        The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

PSP is lookin badass up there! nice work
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by colinpeddle
            http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5706

NEWB!!!!!

welcome to G6P with your PSP on your G6 GT(?).
            i dont know if that adapter will work. it looks like he has the base stereo which means he wouldn't have the band button that is required for that adapter to work
            Mike # 3!

Comment

Does that head unit have only a single line display? Where does the DIC display?

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
                Does that head unit have only a single line display? Where does the DIC display?
                the base units only have a single line of display. When you show the DIC info it only shows the info for DIC and covers the time, temp, and stuff unit you exit out of the menu.
                Mike # 3!

Comment

It might sound crappy when you play music because your mp3's are at a crappy bitrate or something. The psp's eq might also be set to something not appealing to you.

Whats the bitrate of your mp3's?
                  SSSS Czar

Comment

that's pretty cool... but doesn't it block your heater vents?
                    Originally posted by TLS2000
                    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Originally posted by mike5411
                      the base units only have a single line of display. When you show the DIC info it only shows the info for DIC and covers the time, temp, and stuff unit you exit out of the menu.
                      Learned something new today.

Comment

My DIC only tells me one thing...
                        Originally posted by TLS2000
                        Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                        http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                        GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                          Well, since you're on this forum on Valentine's day, let me guess:

Comment

^ouch
                            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                              When your DIC is open, doesnt the first line show whatever station time or temp and the secondline show the DIC info?

On single line models the station time or temp isnt shown, its hidden when dic is open and only the one line of dic is show. (that is what i meant)
                              Mike # 3!

Comment

Working...
                              X