Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kinda New... Was Having Problems Posting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda New... Was Having Problems Posting...

Hey, just thought that I'd pop in. I have a 2007 G6 GT Convertible that I've been making a GXP ... When I bought it I couldn't decide between the GXP styling with the 6 speed or a drop top. I figured that it would be easier to make the GT Convertible look like a GXP than it would to make a GXP into a convertible so...

Now if I can figure out a way to get a 6 speed in there....

Re: Kinda New... Was Having Problems Posting...

Welcome to the club! Think about dropping it at all? The wider wheels would look better with a drop IMO
    Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

Welcome!!! Those wheels are definitely one of a kind! and what are the decals on the rear quarter?
      2007 Pontiac G6 Sport, 3.5 AT 37xxx, That awesome blue color
      1995 Chevrolet Silverado C2500HD Turbo Diesel, White, AT, 180xxx
      1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5 5 speed, Red, 3.5 inch lift, 150xxx
      1978 Chevrolet Camaro Type LT/RS 350 v8, AT, Carmine Red, 38xxx original miles

Comment

Nice shoes on your 2007 G6 GT Convertible! Welcome to the site, Tigger!

Amber N.
        GM Customer Care
        Available 8:00am-4:30pm
        Monday-Friday

For information on the GM Privacy Statement, please visit http://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html

Comment

Working...
        X