• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My car must hate me

"Drive fast, take chances" -Danica Patrick

linky no workie

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

shes all covered in snow!!!!
      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

It's snowing like mofo here...not as bad as New York but still.

Got stuck in our parking lot today. Had to shovel the 6 out.

Comment

if you think that's bad you should see mine. Prolly about a foot of snow on the back end.

Comment

Ya, my poor car has been covered in salt for a week and I finally washed it over the weekend and now it's snowing again.
            2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

GAH snow and even worse the SALT!!! Those cars are being eaten alive!!!!
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I feel ya man, it just keeps coming down now and wont' stop.

At least its not hail, just think of it like that.

Don't worry, your car will be ok ... as long as no jackass tailgates you and rear ends you because he can't stop in time like I saw earlier today.

We'll make it though!

2006 G6 3.5 Sedan - Granite
                Doc Speed CAB

Comment

It's getting nasty in DC...

Federal Government let out at 2:00 pm... no word on if there is work tomorrow or not yet
                  Originally posted by TLS2000
                  Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                  GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

ahhh we're supposed to get like 10-16 inches by tomorrow night.. and it was supposed to start like 3 hours ago. Still no snow yet(thank god)..

But at least we won't have it as bad as other areas in NY.. one city had 115 inches!!!!

I saw a picture where someone was standing on a snow mound shoveling off their ROOF!! That's a lot of damn snow!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Waitasec, that's almost 10 feet! DAMN!

I can't wait for the snow! I'm doin' donuts in a parking lot, hopefully with video.

sigpic
                      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I remember this one time it snowed like 0.05" of snow and my friend was able to make a miniature teacup snowthing. I guess it was supposed to be a snowMAN, but it was more like a very small snowball...
                        Go H-Town.

My Progression Page: click here

Comment

yea and that 115" isn't even a record in NY. It's snowing here right now and my car almost looked like that, but, garages FTW!
                          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

yeah...hmmm...we're not expecting any snow yet......must not be cold enough
                            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                              yeah...hmmm...we're not expecting any snow yet......must not be cold enough
                              you got us on the snow, but at least we have grass lawns in the summer, well 90% of us here do
                              BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                              ^ The Man
                              v The Legend

Comment

Working...
                              X