Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to the Autoshow next week?

I'm probably going... Great chance of getting some cheap Meguairs stuff. Last year my friends got the NXT wax for like 12 bucks.

I was told that if we go by even numbers, we can get the "two-day" passes and split them, at $15 per person vs $20 regular. They're really just two tickets. Also I was told that GM was giving out discount codes, but I haven't received anything.

Anyone thinking of a meet?
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Depending if I am going to get free passes from my company

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

I am going...Hubbie can get us the tickets for $14 each instead of the $20 they go for at the door....anyone get a better price?

Comment

I think $14 is the lowest that can go. I remember back when I was working that's the same price for discounted tickets, unless somehow you manage to get a media pass.
        <-- Gray G6? Click!
        2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
          I think $14 is the lowest that can go. I remember back when I was working that's the same price for discounted tickets, unless somehow you manage to get a media pass.
          When are you going Toni? We still aren't sure if we are going on Sat or Sun. - not both days that is for sure though.

Comment

I'll be there on Saturday
            07 White G6 GTP Sedan
            OPGClub

Comment

We are thinking of going on Sunday - can't wait - I guess it would be difficult to arrange a meet - so freaking cold out - not like we would spend time checking each other's cars out outside hehe

Comment

I'm thinking this Saturday, and I'm probably going with a friend.

My car's not in good shape to be shown anyways, still haven't fixed the cracked front deflector. :P
                <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
                  I'm thinking this Saturday, and I'm probably going with a friend.

My car's not in good shape to be shown anyways, still haven't fixed the cracked front deflector. :P
                  Hubbie got the tickets today - now we just have to decide which day to go. Should be pretty kewl.

Comment

Working...
                  X