G6OC lurker sayin hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G6OC lurker sayin hi

Just been lurking here and G6OC, but finally getting around to sayin hi. Blue 07 G6 GT with low miles, almost had her a year now. Had big plans but got sidetracked and put in a brand new trans so that put the mods on hold. Couldn't find an exhaust setup I liked until I found justeric78 youtube video of his exhaust and then bugged him for the parts lmao... Got the res and tips sittin in the garage, the muffler should be here in the next couple days. Just need the mandrel bend and I'm gonna take it down to Pasadena to get it fabricated and put together in the next few weeks. Still low on mods for the time being - 25 tint side and rear, black powdercoat rims, with exhaust up very soon. After that looking at the CRABS and WAMS93 tune. Want to tint the windshield and black out the tails. After that strut, MMI, black eagle eyes. Seriously thinking about grabbing that AIT Racing PG605BMCPTRB2 rear bumper/diffuser... make the chrome tips look sexy as hell. I know this site is more for performance mods, but thats probably gonna jump up on the list before the tune. I'll throw up some pics when I get a chance.

Re: G6OC lurker sayin hi

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome to the club!
        Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

Working...
        X