Hello Fellow G6 Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Fellow G6 Owners

Sorry im a total newbie at forums but I am looking to sell my 2006 G6 GTP - any one know how I can do that? Any help would be greatly appreciated. A lot of people told me the best way to sell a car is go to the source - what better source than a G6 forum.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Hello Fellow G6 Owners

ebay, craigslist, cars.com, autotrader.com, local ad, etc.

if you were looking to sell it here.. good luck, we have a strict policy about membership and selling things.. however, if you found us, you should be able to find the other sources I listed. hope that helped

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Re: Hello Fellow G6 Owners

Thank you for the information. =) I'll go through the searches.

Comment

Working...
      X