scosche ouput converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scosche ouput converter

when installing this converter from factory head unit do i have to run from front speakers and back speakers or can i just run it off back speakers like others and then adjust ?
    2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

you should just be able to tap into the rear speakers, it's just using it as a signal
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

inthe booklet the diagram shows the front and rear speakers connected to the adaptor i just wanted to know so i don't have to take my front door panels off
      2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

I've never used that brand of converter before but all the ones I have used I just tapped into the rear speakers-never had anything to do with the fronts, that would be a pain in the ass!!
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

What exactly are you doing? If you're just adding a sub then you only need the back speakers. The unit has front speaker hookups in case you want to hook up an aftermarket amp to all the speakers

Comment

First of all, Do you have the Monsoon?
            If yes, tie into the rear sub wires! (check my how to for colors)
            If you do not have the monsoon, just tie into the rear speakers.
            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

i have the monsoon system, heres my other question with the converter will i lose my back speakers or no?

Comment

No, it only taps into the signal it doesn't bypass it.

Comment

Question about this

Okay I have a standard (non monsoon) and I just want to add a 12" subwoofer to the factory HU. So if I buy this thing ($35 or something at FutureShop) I just splice into the read speakers?

Explain this too me because i'm VERY interested...thank you...

Regards.
                  -Adam
                  -Adam Moore

Comment

Re: Question about this

Originally posted by Moore
                    Okay I have a standard (non monsoon) and I just want to add a 12" subwoofer to the factory HU. So if I buy this thing ($35 or something at FutureShop) I just splice into the read speakers?

Regards.
                    -Adam
                    CLICK HERE Read pics 8 & 9 in post #1. If you do not have the Monsoon, your wire colors might be different. But the method is the same.
                    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Re: Question about this

Okay, thank you

Originally posted by Toyz
                      Originally posted by Moore

Regards.
                      -Adam
                      CLICK HERE Read pics 8 & 9 in post #1. If you do not have the Monsoon, your wire colors might be different. But the method is the same.
                      -Adam Moore

Comment

Working...
                      X