Megan Racing Coilovers & Adjustable End Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold Megan Racing Coilovers & Adjustable End Links

I am selling my Megan Racing Coilovers and independently sourced adjustable end links. I have had the pleasure of driving with these at the corners of my car for almost a year. I love the way they handle, look and feel. They greatly reduce body roll, plant the car in turns, and allow you to adjust the ride height.

Coilovers:
    Slightly used in original box. Includes all original hardware and adjusters. These parts were professionally install/removed and aligned by SAE mechanics with deep racing pedigree. A moderately talented mechanic can replace stock suspension with these coilovers without needed to use a dangerous spring compressor. You will reuse you brake line and wheel sensor brackets and you may be able to reuse the strut mount bolts or use the bolts I've included. Detailed instructions for installing these coilovers are available on this forum, but I would recommend to do what I did and have a professional install, calibrate, and align. Ride height and stiffness are both fully adjustable.

Adjustable End Links:
    These were installed at the same time as the coilovers to stiffen the connection between the stabilizer bar and coilover. The rod, locking nuts, and heim joints are made from light weight aluminum. The heim joints have heavy-duty sockets with teflon lined ball-joint inserts that don't require lubrication (but I did). The bolts use red energy suspension polyurethane grommets for stiffness but also allow enough movement.

Buying Options:
    I am selling the coilovers and end links as a set for $600 USD. I will include all tools, hardware, and all parts seen in pictures. I will include my Racingline STB in this package for $650 USD total.

Or the Racingline STB is available by itself for $75 USD.

If the right buyer come along (at my discretion) I will also throw in my grounding kit (red w/ alternator wire).

These prices are without shipping. I prefer not to ship and to deliver or meet in person (public place of course with safe and friendly transaction as #1 priority)
    I live in the Cincinnati, OH area but often make trip to northern Ohio. I will meet serious buyers only after a PM and phone conversation. You will be able to take a good long look/touch the parts to ensure satisfaction. I hope that someone will get to enjoy the road-huggin' grip that I have!
    Last edited by SanduskyG6; 03-27-2014, 04:49 PM. Reason: the items were sold, sold, sold!

Re: Megan Racing Coilovers & Adjustable End Links

Unfortunately, I am not interested in the coilovers or endlinks at this time because thats a great buy but I am interested in the grounding kit if you would be willing to sell that seperately. Motivated buyer here
    2007 Pontiac G6 Sport, 3.5 AT 37xxx, That awesome blue color
    1995 Chevrolet Silverado C2500HD Turbo Diesel, White, AT, 180xxx
    1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5 5 speed, Red, 3.5 inch lift, 150xxx
    1978 Chevrolet Camaro Type LT/RS 350 v8, AT, Carmine Red, 38xxx original miles

Comment

Pm sent

these will be as good as sold upon response.. I have money in hand..

sent via space transponder
      Last edited by cmessick; 03-26-2014, 09:09 AM.

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Just acknowledging interest and placement:
        1. MudlovinG6 (grounding kit only)
        2. cmessick
        3. blueG6demon

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
          Pm sent

these will be as good as sold upon response.. I have money in hand..

Techno gray 07 G6 GT Sedan 20% tint, 6000K HID's, red LED floor lights, intake resonator removal, LED interior and reverse lights, debadged rear dart, gm emblem and pontiac emblem, and black emblem overlays.

Build thread: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24478

Comment

sounds like I am purchasing the whole lot and then selling the parts I already have on my car..

soo.. up for grabs in the VERY near future is the STB and grounding kit.. I will post pics and prices pending completion of sale and receiving sale items. Items could be for posted for sale as early as this evening. I will pm anyone previously interested in the the parts and place those who had dibs first.

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

CMESSICK, U Have PM
              How do I set a laser printer to stun?

Comment

sounds like I am purchasing the whole lot and then selling the parts I already have on my car..

soo.. up for grabs in the VERY near future is the STB and grounding kit.. I will post pics and prices pending completion of sale and receiving sale items. Items could be for posted for sale as early as this evening. I will pm anyone previously interested in the the parts and place those who had dibs first.
                what lowering springs do you have now before the coilovers

Comment

I had sprints

Comment

I had sprints

are you going to sell them by any chance

Comment

They were sold in Sept of last year in prep for winter and my springtime purchase of coilovers ...

Sorry.. otherwise you'd have found the sale thread

Comment

They were sold in Sept of last year in prep for winter and my springtime purchase of coilovers ...

Sorry.. otherwise you'd have found the sale thread

dang trueee

Comment

Working...
                        X