New member finally joined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member finally joined

Herro everyone im a new member long G6 GXP owner Pontiac lover just stopping by to say herro!

Re: New member finally joined

Welcome to the club!
    Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

Welcome!
      GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
      2006 G6 GT Coupe | Emerald Green | Plasti-dipped Emblems | Silverstar ZXE's | CRABs Opt. 3 + FPU | OBX Exhaust | Eibach Springs |

Current Ride: 2004 BMW 330i ZHP | IMOLA RED | 6MT

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Welcome! Love the Performance Red GXP's! I see you have a 09.5 as well? Very nice!

Comment

Sure is thanks it took me about a year and a half to find this car I used to have the 2007 base v6 3.5l. But I decided to upgrade to the gxp and found then I found the one I own now made me super happy haha.

Comment

A good upgrade for sure. Would love to see some pics whenever you have time.

Comment

sure thing as soon as I can get this whole website thing and photo upload thing figured out lol I will ill post pics of my new exhaust and all that's the only mod ive done so far although if you go to youtube you can see the vid I posted http://youtu.be/sKoP7Vq1MeY that's the link not sure if itll work but ill try and post more pics later today or tomorro

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Thanks I admire what you have done with your car looks great

Comment

Working...
                    X