No announcement yet.

GM Ground Effect Kit Split???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest GM Ground Effect Kit Split???

So I was thinking about getting a GM Ground Effects Kit for my car a 06 GTP 4D Red, Silver, or Primed and I mainly only want the side skirts possibly the front kit as well. Would anyone be interested in getting this with me and taking the back and possibly front off of my hands???
    I hope this is okay to post here, I have not seen something like this posted before if it is feel free to take it down and just let me know. I don't mean to cause any issues.

Re: GM Ground Effect Kit Split???

I'd be interested for the right price!
    Techno gray 07 G6 GT Sedan 20% tint, 6000K HID's, red LED floor lights, intake resonator removal, LED interior and reverse lights, debadged rear dart, gm emblem and pontiac emblem, and black emblem overlays.

Build thread: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24478

Comment

the front and back are the best parts!!!
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Jonah PM sent! Lampoon, what I originally had planed was to do with my car Front GTP and probably GM Kit, Sides GM Kit, Rear GXP, Hood MPD, and probably paint the mirrors. But then I saw the GM kit on your and the rear end looked really nice and it kind of changed my mind on what I wanted to do. So I photoshoped my paint job and rims I want to get on my car. I will put some pics up on here of what my car might look like.

Comment

I'm definitely interested in the front!!! PM me please!
          sigpic
          My Babe:
          Megan Racing Coilovers, HID Low Beams (50K) and Yellow Fogs, Rear Roof Spoiler, OEM Body Kit, Work Emitz

To Come:
          Custom suspension for Excessive Negative Camber and MORE!

Comment

Did this ever happen? Im down... and in illinois

Comment

Working...
            X