NEW Recessed Grills, Black EE's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest NEW Recessed Grills, Black EE's

Broke college student over here and as the title says I'm thinking about getting rid of my never installed Black lower recessed grills. They would come with all of the factory clips and the only problem one of them has is 1 broken clip that may possibly be able to be glued back (as it's still hanging on). Seeing as I couldn't even find any in this color on the internet and chrome ones going for around the ridiculous price of $160-300 I think $120+ shipping is more than a fair price as these are becoming more and more rare. If you feel like this is still too high let me know the worst I can say is no.

The other thing I might be willing to part with is my black Eagle Eye headlights. I only had these on for a little less than a year so they are still close to new, maybe a few scratches that could probably be buffed out. They also worked perfectly fine the last time I had them installed. I researched the prices online and they are still going for around $270 without shipping so I think around $230+ shipping would be a decent deal.

I still have my AIT hood that I would be willing to part with at the right price also but I'd make it local pick up only. It's painted Granite Metallic and has been on my car for a little under 3 years I'd say.

Thanks guys! Let me know what you think!
    Mods: AIT Hood, Black EE's, Crab O3, 25% Tint all around, Matt Black Dipped Rims, LED's in Hood Scoops, Intake Resonator Delete, Blacked out Pontiac Darts, De-badge, Molded mud flaps, Flat Black grille surrounds, Flat Black window trim, GM logo Interior Re-Badge, Tinted Tail lights.

Future Mods: Flowmaster Super44, Matt Black Recessed Uppers, Matt Black Recessed Lowers (awaiting install), Eibach Drop, Interior LED's.

"Life's short. Drive fast, leave a sexy corpse."

Re: NEW Recessed Grills, Black EE's

I'd snag that hood up if it were painted Carbon Black Metallic. ARGH!
    Eagle Eyes Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/QKH9rY

Spyder Auto Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1iNrmzr

Like-OEM Reflector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1sPAjQi

Comment

Just buy it and have it painted. Hell id buy it if he lived closer.

07 G6 base model 2.4L
      Mods: Duraflex Bodykit / IPP Carbon Fiber Hood / tranny cooler / AVS window visors...more to come

Comment

Like I said I'd be willing to get rid of it for the right price and I'll consider all offers. I'll also drop the price slightly on the headlights and grills if someone wants to pick them up to save me the hassle.

I can throw some pictures up too if that's something you guys would want
        Last edited by Bosspackfan4; 03-05-2014, 01:23 PM.
        Mods: AIT Hood, Black EE's, Crab O3, 25% Tint all around, Matt Black Dipped Rims, LED's in Hood Scoops, Intake Resonator Delete, Blacked out Pontiac Darts, De-badge, Molded mud flaps, Flat Black grille surrounds, Flat Black window trim, GM logo Interior Re-Badge, Tinted Tail lights.

Future Mods: Flowmaster Super44, Matt Black Recessed Uppers, Matt Black Recessed Lowers (awaiting install), Eibach Drop, Interior LED's.

Comment

gahhhh i want that hood so bad and its my color!
          Flickr-https://www.flickr.com/photos/a_second_helping/

Mods: Brembo Front Calipers Powder Coated Red-Drilled/Slotted Rotors- H&R 5mm Spacers- 18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels- Injen CAI- CRABS Heat Shield- OBX Catback Exhaust- Racingline Strut Bar- KYB Struts/Shocks- Eibach Lowering Springs- Black Eagle Eye Headlamps- DDM 5000k HID lows/fogs-Painted Side View Mirror Covers- All Polk Audio Speakers- Pioneer DoubleDin w/ DIC relocation to glovebox- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler- Redline Hood Lifts

Comment

There seems to be a decent amount of interest here. I'll be posting an official for sale thread here soon

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

are we talking the grilles? as in the ones between the headlights, or the lowers that wrap around the fogs?

IF its the grilles between the headlights AND they're recessed AND they're black ill stand first in line for those...let me know
              Current Mods:
              Lighting: DDM Tuning 55w 6000k low beams, 35w fogs, SuperbrightLEDs.com LED red Map and Dome lights, LED Tail light bulbs W/ triple flash
              Interior: 21 Piece upholstery covers: seats, headrests, steering wheel, seat belt covers, floor mats, all in black with red accents.... 2008 Radio W/ Aux input
              Sound: Dual 12 inch pioneer tsw-304R Subwoofers in individual 3/4 inch HDF Vented Boxes, RCA Hi-Lo converter with 12v remote source, Kole Audio 600Wx2 Amp
              Exterior: Gloss Black Painted trim W/ a custom red touch ( grill rings, window trim), Contrast Cut Painted 18" rims (Stock rim painted)
              Performance: CRAB CAB with FPU, Resonator Replaced with Glasspack, Max Advanced Brakes Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors + ceramic pads
              Repair: Replace F40 Transmission in August 2013, Replaced shifter cable assembly, Flex Pipe Replaced April 2014

To Come!: Tints (Ct legal limit), Remove intake resonator, NGK laser iridium spark plugs

Comment

Sorry but they're the lowers..sorry I wasn't specific enough

Comment

Originally posted by Bosspackfan4 View Post
                  Broke college student over here and as the title says I'm thinking about getting rid of my never installed Black lower recessed grills.
                  well you were. that was my bad. I wasnt aware they made recessed lowers. thanks but no thanks. good luck getting selling the rest of it. IK I'm looking for a good deal on eagle eyes. but so far ive done some amazing things on a budget and i kinda wanna keep it that way, patience has taught me that there are some incredible deals out there for what were looking for. its just a matter of waiting for the right one to come along and jumping on it. I.E. 1200W sub system with dual 12" pioneer subs, box, amp, wiring, plus the hi-low converter with 12v source, self installed, totaled $165 for everything...kicks harder than some $1000 systems
                  Current Mods:
                  Lighting: DDM Tuning 55w 6000k low beams, 35w fogs, SuperbrightLEDs.com LED red Map and Dome lights, LED Tail light bulbs W/ triple flash
                  Interior: 21 Piece upholstery covers: seats, headrests, steering wheel, seat belt covers, floor mats, all in black with red accents.... 2008 Radio W/ Aux input
                  Sound: Dual 12 inch pioneer tsw-304R Subwoofers in individual 3/4 inch HDF Vented Boxes, RCA Hi-Lo converter with 12v remote source, Kole Audio 600Wx2 Amp
                  Exterior: Gloss Black Painted trim W/ a custom red touch ( grill rings, window trim), Contrast Cut Painted 18" rims (Stock rim painted)
                  Performance: CRAB CAB with FPU, Resonator Replaced with Glasspack, Max Advanced Brakes Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors + ceramic pads
                  Repair: Replace F40 Transmission in August 2013, Replaced shifter cable assembly, Flex Pipe Replaced April 2014

To Come!: Tints (Ct legal limit), Remove intake resonator, NGK laser iridium spark plugs

Comment

Bump on this before I throw them up on ebay!

Comment

Would you ship to Canada...on the recessed lowers....

Comment

Definitely a possibility just shoot me an offer

Comment

Still no interest in shipping that hood at all?
                          Flickr-https://www.flickr.com/photos/a_second_helping/

Mods: Brembo Front Calipers Powder Coated Red-Drilled/Slotted Rotors- H&R 5mm Spacers- 18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels- Injen CAI- CRABS Heat Shield- OBX Catback Exhaust- Racingline Strut Bar- KYB Struts/Shocks- Eibach Lowering Springs- Black Eagle Eye Headlamps- DDM 5000k HID lows/fogs-Painted Side View Mirror Covers- All Polk Audio Speakers- Pioneer DoubleDin w/ DIC relocation to glovebox- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler- Redline Hood Lifts

Comment

Originally posted by AVT5G6 View Post
                            Still no interest in shipping that hood at all?
                            Sorry but I don't have any of the packaging to even start thinking about how to ship this thing. If you ever end up taking a trip out to SE Michigan let me know and we'll talk out the details

Comment

Working...
                            X