Lowering Springs????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Lowering Springs????

i need some but for a good cheap price anyone selling there's or know a place where i can get some cheap ones

Re: Lowering Springs????

Which ones do you want?

Comment

You have almost 700 posts and you don't know where to go for lowering springs?

07 G6 base model 2.4L
      Mods: Duraflex Bodykit / IPP Carbon Fiber Hood / tranny cooler / AVS window visors...more to come

Comment

Those "blue" springs seem to be cheap on eBay and amazon. But I wouldn't skimp on something as serious as suspension. Just my 2 cents lol

Comment

lol any kind would do at this point cause i just want to slammed my car to the floor well not to much lol
          i saw those blue one's and they don't look any good lol

Comment

Originally posted by baseg6 View Post
            You have almost 700 posts and you don't know where to go for lowering springs?
            you have 77 and very few actually are informative and helpful

Originally posted by G6KinG19 View Post
            lol any kind would do at this point cause i just want to slammed my car to the floor well not to much lol
            i saw those blue one's and they don't look any good lol
            Sprints are the lowest if you can find any.. then canucks.. If you want super low and cheap, find someone selling theirs.. otherwise its eibachs and fleabay.. or any other site..

chances are, no matter what, you're gonna end up with $175 to $250 in springs (unless you're like me and made a deal to get them for free )

edit:

check this out Clicky Here
            Last edited by cmessick; 01-17-2014, 12:37 PM.

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Sprints are lower than canucks? Hmmmm

Comment

Yes.. canucks were advertised as 2.3 and 2.5.. my sprints were 2.5 front and 2.7 rear..

sent via space transponder

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Oh. My SSCs were advertised as 1.75 front and 1.75 rear and I thought they essentially were canucks.

Comment

I may have misspoke and canucks advertised drop.. but I measured my results.. i had to ADD a shim in the back to give the single finger gap

sent via space transponder

Comment

Yea I know my front didnt drop as much as the rear but I assumed because 4 Banger. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
                        You know me so well, I'm sorry but some one with almost 1k of posts should know these things already, or at least search or google it or something. I've learned so much on my own just by SEARCHING. You guys must like to repeat yourselves a lot. For newbies, I don't mind too much. We have an excuse.

Anyway the op wants a slammed look so just save your money and do it right the first time. Coil overs or an air bag setup. Or if you go with sprint springs, get struts that'll be up to the task like koni.
                        Last edited by baseg6; 01-18-2014, 01:48 PM.

07 G6 base model 2.4L
                        Mods: Duraflex Bodykit / IPP Carbon Fiber Hood / tranny cooler / AVS window visors...more to come

Comment

Originally posted by baseg6 View Post
                          You know me so well, I'm sorry but some one with almost 1k of posts should know these things already, or at least search or google it or something. I've learned so much on my own just by SEARCHING. You guys must like to repeat yourselves a lot. For newbies, I don't mind too much. We have an excuse.

Anyway the op wants a slammed look so just save your money and do it right the first time. Coil overs or an air bag setup. Or if you go with sprint springs, get struts that'll be up to the task like koni.
                          anyone can say save up your money....

he wants lowered car, for cheap. airbags, coils, and koni's with good springs will cost at least 800$...

he seems to want to know if anyone has any lowering springs for sale for cheap. or best CURRENT place to get for cheap. (search is good feature, but lots of posts are old and no longer apply...)

also, he as almost 1k posts? i see 700. guess that 30% does count, if i was your employer id pay you less every time and just say, its almost there though....

congrats by learning so much by searching. you still seem to annoy a lot of people here lol
                          Mods: Racingline STB, Racingline grounding kit, Racingline MMI, Crabs Intake O3 w/ FPU, Redline Quicklift PLUS, Front R1Concepts Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Posi Quiet Ceramic Pads, BMD Adjustable Endlinks, H&R Sport Lowering springs, WAMS 93 Octane ECM Tune

Appearance Mods: Eagle Eye Projector Headlights (Black), Dart Carbon Fiber Overlays, Full Debadge, Plastidipped Grill, Black Altezza Tail Lights, Red Interior LEDs

Comment

Thanks it's what I do. wow does everyone here take things so dam serious? Sheesh. I actually do try to help others out, if you would look at all my posts, most of them are helpful. I just like to throw some smart remarks here and there. Oh well I guess.

Op...good luck with the springs oh and def take everyone else's advice because they know better.
                            Last edited by baseg6; 01-18-2014, 11:28 PM.

07 G6 base model 2.4L

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post

Sprints are the lowest if you can find any.. then canucks.. If you want super low and cheap, find someone selling theirs.. otherwise its eibachs and fleabay.. or any other site..

chances are, no matter what, you're gonna end up with $175 to $250 in springs (unless you're like me and made a deal to get them for free )

edit:

check this out Clicky Here

lucky man i wanted those urgh i guess i have to settle and save up for Canucks because i didnt see any sprints being sold for our cars unless i am not looking at the right place

Comment

Working...
                              X