Heated Leather seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heated Leather seats

Intrested in buying the heated leather seats, went to dealer and he stated that parts for the seats were sold separate, so he got on the phone and called the GM part guy??? and was told that they do have the entire seat for sale, can we get a part number and price on this? Thanks for the help.

someone on ebay is selling them right now.. front heated leather and rear leather!!
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Ebay

one auction ended last Sunday, do they have another?

Comment

not that I've seen, I didnt know that one ended!

Comment

I saw those on Ebay, man would I have loved to buy those seats but I didn't have the money.
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Ditto.. even tho I really didnt want leather, they were cheaper than the package that GM had, some of the stuff they had in the package I didnt want!

Comment

Yeah I hear ya there, and the Ebay ones where 10 times cheaper than the GM package! Well maybe 5 times I didn't see how high they went in price.
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Neither did I!

Comment

they had a set on there before i bought my car, and they went for about 500 less than what the dealership adds on for them

Comment

Yeah of course they're gonna go for cheaper than the dealership, if I see another full set with full power and heated I might throw the money down to get them in my car. The good thing is the terminals are in the fuse boxes for the heated seats and power so all one would have to do is put a fuse in there to complete it (hopefully).

Comment

Working...
                    X