hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

Hey just picked up a 06 g6 gt coupe. Just wanted to say hi. Every time I google something about my car this site is always one of the top links so... must be the place to be. Up loaded some pics and full mod list in my garage. Check it out.
    sigpic

Re: hello

Welcome to the club!
    Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome, so you bought the car with all those mods already?

Not a fan of the doors, but the shaved handles look sick.

How's the airride? Cruisin is trying to do air, and your's looks sick.
        Mods: Racingline STB, Racingline grounding kit, Racingline MMI, Crabs Intake O3 w/ FPU, Redline Quicklift PLUS, Front R1Concepts Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Posi Quiet Ceramic Pads, BMD Adjustable Endlinks, H&R Sport Lowering springs, WAMS 93 Octane ECM Tune

Appearance Mods: Eagle Eye Projector Headlights (Black), Dart Carbon Fiber Overlays, Full Debadge, Plastidipped Grill, Black Altezza Tail Lights, Red Interior LEDs

Comment

Welcome!!

your car seems a little familiar

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Yes i bought as it currently is. As afar as the doors go I dont have to swing them up. They open wide enough to get in and out normally. Enjoying the airride. It maybe familiur to some. Didnt know if the origional owner was a forum guy or not. Anyways I own it now and its time to put some go in this show car.
            sigpic

Comment

Bought it already pimped out? Kinda takes the fun out of it...doesn't it? Oh well it's a nice ride, and welcome.

07 G6 base model 2.4L
              Mods: Duraflex Bodykit / IPP Carbon Fiber Hood / tranny cooler / AVS window visors...more to come

Comment

Originally posted by baseg6 View Post
                Bought it already pimped out? Kinda takes the fun out of it...doesn't it? Oh well it's a nice ride, and welcome.
                Not for me. Theres plenty of rehab to be done to this car. Ive always been a turbo guy so having something more show than go is a big step for me. There is nothing performace currently on the car except cai and cat back so theres plenty to be done in my eyes. Already buying 93oct wams for it. Then some headers, could just use more throat.
                sigpic

Comment

It'll be sweet once you get some go into it... So air-ride huh... Any idea which bags or company they are? Pics of your setup would be awesome but I don't need em, just piecing/pricing it all now ha. I can't decide which management system I want, and if I want to run two compressors and go all showy/flashy ha.

Comment

the original owner was selling it on G6OC a month or more ago.. posted some pretty cool pics of it.. and I'm glad to see someone appreciate it and come back into the forum with it

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by jtmoney View Post
                      Not for me. Theres plenty of rehab to be done to this car. Ive always been a turbo guy so having something more show than go is a big step for me. There is nothing performace currently on the car except cai and cat back so theres plenty to be done in my eyes. Already buying 93oct wams for it. Then some headers, could just use more throat.
                      Cool...can't wait to see the progression.

07 G6 base model 2.4L
                      Mods: Duraflex Bodykit / IPP Carbon Fiber Hood / tranny cooler / AVS window visors...more to come

Comment

Originally posted by CruisinG6 View Post
                        It'll be sweet once you get some go into it... So air-ride huh... Any idea which bags or company they are? Pics of your setup would be awesome but I don't need em, just piecing/pricing it all now ha. I can't decide which management system I want, and if I want to run two compressors and go all showy/flashy ha.
                        Im not sure of the brand but I am running a dual pump 8 valve system with 3/8 line on a 9 gal tank.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a show setup haha. That's a good sized tank. Do you have just four switches for manual control? Or does it have a digital controller? I was looking at a self leveling system myself.

Comment

9 switches manual. No digital. Although I too have been looking into something a little more modern. Previous owner was a mini truck guy.
                            sigpic

Comment

ha, mini truck guys. I know them well lol.

AccuAir has a leveling system. You install 4 height sensors at each wheel and can set 3 presets. Slam, drive height, clearance height. It comes with a nice controller that gives you full manual control as well. They also have something new where you can actually control it all with your smartphone.

Air-lift has their V2 digital system, it has multiple presets and complete customization but it's all pressure adjusted. So it just adjusts each bag to a preset pressure when you select your preset. So if you're hauling some bricks you'll need to manually air it up more.

Comment

Working...
                              X