• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPG

just wondering what kind of mileage you all are getting

Last time I checked, mine said 21 mpg.
    2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

is that going off the cars estimated mpg?

it is always higher than what mine actually is, it is usually less than one off but it is off

im gettin around 22 mpg, lowest being 18 once and highest being 24

Comment

Yeah thats the cars estimate from the display. I could care less about actually figuring out the exact mpg otherwise.
        2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

With Combined city and Highway (mostly city) mine said 11.8L Per 100K witch is around 20MPG.
          2009 Panther Black G8 GT
          334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

According to my DIC I'm using 13.8l/100km. That's really bad, but I drive my cars hard...

sigpic
            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

26.8mpg on mine currently. I do a lot of highway driving, but occasionally, I have some spirited driving.

I reset mine at each fill up. :idea:
              Straight up Pimp Trollin'
              2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
              w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

yeh i reset mine each fill up and then figure it up each time when i fill up, just matter of taking out cell phone, hitting my shortcut to calculator and putting in numbers

id like to get that out of my car

Comment

well, after my little drifting on friday night, I'm sitting right around 19. But I'll usually get about 24-25 on about 60& highway driving
                  Originally posted by colinpeddle
                  They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
                  That here, by G6er law, we lie
                  Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
                  THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

Originally posted by CoupeOfG6
                    26.8mpg on mine currently. I do a lot of highway driving, but occasionally, I have some spirited driving.
                    Same here. 40 miles of interstate to and from work plus some spirited in-town driving and I hover somewhere between 26.5-27.0.
                    2006 G6 GTP Coupe, Black, 6-spd.

Comment

I do a lot of freeway driving to work also but I'm usually driving the car hard so the last time I figured it out I was at 18MPG
                      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I am up to 15.8 MPG! Go me!
                        "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

I'm getting right at 25 MPG.

75% Interstate driving
                          25% city driving

Comment

Originally posted by adrenaline_junkie75
                            I am up to 15.8 MPG! Go me!
                            wow man - gettin every use of those 240 ponies whenever possible eh?
                            Originally posted by colinpeddle
                            They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
                            That here, by G6er law, we lie
                            Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
                            THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

This was taken back in December.
                              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Working...
                              X