Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro: Computerguy

Hello everyone!

I found this page the first day I got my G6 while googling suspension stuff. Outstanding resource and community.

So, I have just bought a G6 and compared to the little 35mpg compact i was driving, this is a beast

G6 V6 Base 3.5L
    Sedan
    brought it used(154,500)

jacked up front end
    front pass. rim: bad curb grind scuffs
    pass. tail light about to fall out
    license plate light rigged up
    AC makes a thumping sound when not on recircullate
    just a ton of tiny stuff

and i love it lol

i never noticed anything but a little of the sound the front end was making (i was in a bind for a car and the price was good)

i was a bit over excited and didnt think to -thoroughly- check it out

i had been looking for a awd sedan so i could slowly turn it into a rally/mud machine but still be a daily driver for work. (not fully...not running in competitions or anything) but something that had awesome suspension and a bit of power for back in the woods or on the highway.

I am by trade a IT guy and have not been interested in mechanicing, but i was raised around it so some of it stuck..general maintance stuffs...oil, brakes, CV joints..other small stuffs.

anyway...ill quit rambling lol

peace

and happy thanksgiving

Re: Intro: Computerguy

Welcome!!

Comment

Re: Intro: Computerguy

Welcome to the club!
      Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

Working...
      X