Epsilon cousin checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epsilon cousin checking in

This is the third time I've tried posting an intro thread but the others never showed up. Only guess is due to trying to post pics and vid links.
    Anywhoo.....

Hey all, stopping on by cause there is no Malibu performance site and I'm hoping a lot of the G6 parts/people will have solutions to my problems.
    I have a '05 Malibu 3.5 V6 and I track it on road courses.

Was my wifes car from new till 150k miles then I got her a new suv and started using it to tow my boat to the lake and stuff like that.
    Found out about a club that runs at Virginia International Raceway (VIR) and wife said to beat on the Malibu since it was a third car and we will talk about getting a dedicated track car if I enjoy the track.
    Now I also have a track Maita so my garage is up to 4 cars and a boat.

I still take the Malibu on track when it looks like it's going to rain or if the course is several states away. No way in hell am I driving my track Miata from Raleigh, NC to New Jersey.

Re: Epsilon cousin checking in

Here is a pic and some vids.

Playing in the rain at VIR with Mr Bear.
    MalibuVirRain - YouTube

VIR in the dry.
    5LapsVIR - YouTube

Comment

well.. welcome!!

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Welcome to the club!
        Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
          X