Sedan LED tail lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Sedan LED tail lights

Ok so I have officialy given up on trying to find a company that still makes the led tails for the sedan. I've checked eBay, amazon, and asked a crap load of companys if they still make them and none of them said yes to the sedan. So If anyone on here has a pair they would want to part with let me know.

Thanks, Toby
    "Chaos is a name for any order that produces confusion in our minds"
    Originally posted by ThreePointSix
    Call the police. Show us on this doll where it happened...

Re: Sedan LED tail lights

Good luck I have been looking for a year now. If you find some with minor flaws dont pass them up my mistake
    G-KITT-6

Progression Page
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24023

Eonon Double Din DVD/Nav, Tinted Tails, 2x 12" DC Audio Level 4 12s, Focal 6x9s, Focal 6.5s, 2x Hifonics HFi1500d's, Hifonics HFi440, Injen Intake, Crabs Heat Shield, Racing Line STB, Optima Yellow Top, AutoPage 2 Way Remote Start/Alarm, Flowmaster Dual Exhust, Eibach Lowering springs, 10K HID Projectors

Comment

Trust me man I won't! I don't want to do the led third break light till I get the tails cause I think it would just look weird. If I got to do a little work to them that's all fine with me

Comment

IMO an led third brake light with regular side lights doesn't look bad at all compared to led tail with a regular third brake light.

Comment

Well i may pick it up this weekend and see what it looks like

Comment

Originally posted by CruisinG6 View Post
            IMO an led third brake light with regular side lights doesn't look bad at all compared to led tail with a regular third brake light.
            pics?

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

I don't have pics of either of those setups. I have led bulbs in all tail lights right now. I can get pics of those if you want.
              And by bulbs I mean just replacement automotive led bulbs.

Comment

throw some pics up here man! id love to see what it looks like

Comment

Alrighty. I'll try and do a GIF maybe so you can see the operation of them as well.

Comment

Hey crusin kinda off topic but would you want to snap a shot of how bright your 5k halogen lows are cause I'm getting tired of my dull 6k hids and was thinking of going back to halogen and from your sig your lows look bright af

Comment

I didn't get to the tail light pics yet. But my headlights are 5000k HID, my highbeams are 3000k halogen.

Comment

you have stock headlight right?

Comment

Yessir

Comment

Here's a daytime GIF of my tail lights in operation.
                            I have a dark smoke vinyl across my third brake light.
                            And Light smoke vinyl on the side lights.
                            So bright LEDs was a must.

Sorry about the glare, and you can even see the clouds moving between frames haha

I'll try and do a night time one tonight

Comment

Your right that doesn't look bad. I'll have to do that this weekend. What size bulb are the taillights and where did you get your bulbs from?

Comment

Working...
                              X