Remote Start Key Fob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Remote Start Key Fob

It is getting cold out and I am tired of going outside to start my car. I am in need of a remote start key fob. GM Part # 22733524. It doesn't even have to be new just working. If you have an extra one laying around the house and would be willing to give it up for cheap I would greatly appriciate it. Please PM me if you can help me out. Thanks All!!!
    2008 Pontiac G6 Base "Nothing Out Of The Ordinary"
    2008 Ford Edge

My Progression

Re: Remote Start Key Fob

ebay is your friend:P i got my replacement on ebay for dirty cheap

Crab intakes with Crab claws
    Resonator delete
    Magnaflow cat-back exhaust system
    Racingline strut tower bar
    Tinted taillights
    18' Enkei Razr's with 225/45/18 Toyo Proxes
    Painted calipers

Comment

I second that ^^

I got mine on ebay last year when I bought my 6 for maybe $10. The only substantial cost was taking it to the dealership to get it programmed for my car which was around $30 if I remember correctly.

Plus, I've seen that ebay now has more fancy colors to choose from!
      Rice Killa

Comment

I third that^^

I think i spent like $5 on mine. I think mine also cost $30 to
        "Chaos is a name for any order that produces confusion in our minds"
        Originally posted by ThreePointSix
        Call the police. Show us on this doll where it happened...

Comment

just a little tip i learned from my dealer. once you pay the 30 dollar programming fee to the dealer they will program as many remotes as you request for the same 30 dollar price. since you can get remotes so cheap on eBay i would suggest buying two and having them both programmed at the same time. then u always have a spare.

Comment

not to thread hijack but its related haha. my FOB has the + on the back which i've assumed means my car is ready to go for remote start right? meaning i just need to get new FOB like this and then have dealer program it and done?

Comment

Not sure about that, but I remember reading on one of the threads on here that most G6s came stock with remote start. I didn't even know mine had one til I went and bought a remote start fob. It wouldn't hurt to get one and check. Also, Amazon is another site to look for different fobs as well. That is where I got my red one.
              Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
              CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
              AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

A + on the fob? My fob doesn't have that but I have a remote start. My key has a + on it but I'm pretty sure that's for the RF security feature. Eitherway WAMS can tune your bcm and add factory remote start. You just need the new 5 button fob and have to get it programmed.

Comment

Working...
                X