2006 gt 93 octane tune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2006 gt 93 octane tune

Selling my 93 octane tune from my 2006 g6 gt. It was tuned by GTPprix and buyer will have to have him reprogram the vin to your car. Asking $175.00 free shipping.

Re: 2006 gt 93 octane tune

you do realize your selling something 125 dollars brand new right?

Crab intakes with Crab claws
    Resonator delete
    Magnaflow cat-back exhaust system
    Racingline strut tower bar
    Tinted taillights
    18' Enkei Razr's with 225/45/18 Toyo Proxes
    Painted calipers

Comment

On the wams website it says $299.99. I dont know where you see it for $125

Comment

The only problem is that it cost $100 to do a vin change and the PCM it's self cost $125. You can't go off of the wams price. I hate to tell you but When it comes down to it they are just paying for the PCM and have to send it off to get the vin change.
        Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

Originally posted by wzbhnn View Post
          you do realize your selling something 125 dollars brand new right?
          Technically the PCM itself is $125 from us when purchased with a tune yes. The tune is still $299 so buying this with a transfer is still cheaper than buying a new one from us. You can't just buy a PCM and a Transfer if it doesn't already have a tune on it
          Chris White
          http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
          2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
          2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
          2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
          2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
          2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

Ya but just going off of experience he'll never get that price.
            Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up GTPprix. Ill lower the price to $150.00 but no lower than that

Comment

They need to be the exact year, model, engine and transmission for the vin to be changed, anything different and you have to pay the whole 299.99. Just an FYI.

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.
                Wish List: Homelink, Black Sabersport projector headlights

Comment

Bump!! $150.00 and free shipping!!

Comment

$125.00 and free shipping.

Comment

hey hey hey that price finally dropped enough ill take it, can send payment friday

Comment

Originally posted by Gueritobailador View Post
                        hey hey hey that price finally dropped enough ill take it, can send payment friday
                        Trying to plan my time here when should we expect the order and subsequent unit for the VIN swap and transfer?
                        Chris White

Comment

Originally posted by GTPprix View Post
                          Trying to plan my time here when should we expect the order and subsequent unit for the VIN swap and transfer?
                          Itll be a month or so on that Chris id like to do it now but i wanna get my brembos ordered first,

I also have a few questions

How much is the vin swap and transfer?

Can i change the tune? and will that cost me extra
                          I know you have options other than just 93 octane but i dont remember them at the moment because i cant look at em on your site during the week :/

Also i replaced the engine in this g6 i am pretty sure its the same year However im not 100% sure it is,, (the throttle body on the original engine was different than the new one i got) idk if this signifies anything or not but thought i should mention it if this is going to present any problems

Comment

im retarded i see where slp said its 100,,, at that price answer my other questions and i may jus have him ship to you and go ahead and have it done next week

Comment

Originally posted by Gueritobailador View Post
                              Itll be a month or so on that Chris id like to do it now but i wanna get my brembos ordered first,

I also have a few questions

How much is the vin swap and transfer?

Can i change the tune? and will that cost me extra
                              I know you have options other than just 93 octane but i dont remember them at the moment because i cant look at em on your site during the week :/

Also i replaced the engine in this g6 i am pretty sure its the same year However im not 100% sure it is,, (the throttle body on the original engine was different than the new one i got) idk if this signifies anything or not but thought i should mention it if this is going to present any problems
                              A transfer is $125 which covers transferring the tune exactly as it sits.
                              Chris White

Comment

Working...
                              X