What color rims? opinions wanted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What color rims? opinions wanted.

Which do you think would look better on a liquid silver sedan, 18" Motegi DV5's in which color?

Anthracite(charcoal or gunmetal gray)

or

Black.
    Anthracite(gray)
    0%
    Black
    0%
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

I hate black rims with a passion, I'd go with the gunmetal for sure!
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

That's kinda what I was thinking, it may match the silver better.
      It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

Comment

definitely I think the gunmetal will always look better than nasty gloss black rims
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Yes they match the silver better. Pure black is a hard match on silver....
          Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Gunmetal!

Comment

Definitely the number one!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

i think gunmetal would clash too much with your car...i like gunmetal on a black car, but not silver
                -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

go with black it will accent the silver. You have black grills, black windows, black mirrors, go with black rims.
                  BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Black is where it is at The gunmetal would most certainly clash... Black would be complete hawtness :smoke:
                    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I agree... gunmetal would go better with black

black rims look ultrahot on silver cars
                      Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                      http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                      GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Not a fan of either but I hate black rims more so I'd go with #1

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                          I hate black rims with a passion, I'd go with the gunmetal for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                            Not a fan of either but I hate black rims more so I'd go with #1
                            This isnt an opinion of black vs gunmetal, its which will look better on a silver car. Gunmetal is a shade of silver and will clash with his car.
                            BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Yeah which is what I said, in my opinion I would go with the first choice. I don't have to like either choice to make a decision.

Comment

Working...
                              X