Slow and soft shifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow and soft shifting

I hate how my car shifts. I was driving around in my mom's cadi cts last weekend just for fun and the cadi will shift smooth when in normal driving conditions, but when you get up on it it will shift hard and fast. Is there going to be any shift kit or reprogramer for this. My damn truck shifts better than this car and it has 140k on it. Original tranny too. It is reprogramed though but still These cars need help on the shift.
    Originally posted by Nikki
    You are an e-pimp.
    Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
    I tried too, my penis way too big
    07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
    My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
    The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

That was a big gripe that C&D had when they tested it... hopefully something will come out soon enough for the tranny.
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

gtp or gt?
      2009 Panther Black G8 GT
      334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

If you've got a GTP or the base 2.4L we can take care of this right now, GT maybe in the future
        Chris White
        http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
        2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
        2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
        2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
        2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
        2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

Originally posted by GTPprix
          If you've got a GTP or the base 2.4L we can take care of this right now, GT maybe in the future
          Yeah I was about to say, there are lots of upgrades avalable for the 65.
          2009 Panther Black G8 GT
          334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

wish I went for the gtp but all they had was a coupe. I have a son and it is a pain in the ass to get him in and out if I didn't have the sedan. GT was what I went for. I did the intake resonator removal the day I bought her and will be doing an exhaust from the gtr guy. Liked the sound for the most part. Someone needs to get on the ball to re write these ecu's for real. There are enough people on here that will spend the money for one. Anyone know anyone at like jet or hypertech.....? Keep us posted if you hear of anything coming out. LOL I already know you will. Thanks.
            You are an e-pimp.
            07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.

Comment

Originally posted by disposablehero
              wish I went for the gtp but all they had was a coupe. I have a son and it is a pain in the ass to get him in and out if I didn't have the sedan. GT was what I went for. I did the intake resonator removal the day I bought her and will be doing an exhaust from the gtr guy. Liked the sound for the most part. Someone needs to get on the ball to re write these ecu's for real. There are enough people on here that will spend the money for one. Anyone know anyone at like jet or hypertech.....? Keep us posted if you hear of anything coming out. LOL I already know you will. Thanks.
              Balls already rolling on the PCM's, GTPrix is working on one. Hang in there you'll get you 4T45E shifting the way you want it in no time.
              2009 Panther Black G8 GT
              334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

Originally posted by Blackrider
                Originally posted by disposablehero
                Balls already rolling on the PCM's, GTPrix is working on one. Hang in there you'll get you 4T45E shifting the way you want it in no time.
                Hell yeah. Any idea on the time frame?
                You are an e-pimp.

Comment

Hopefully soon! He just did my car yesterday, but I have the 3.9L 6speed, which obviously the trans can't be adjusted...however it should make a great improvement on the auto trannys.
                  2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

I want to see something for the 3.5 LOL!!
                    Originally posted by Toyz
                    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

I want to see something for the 3.5 LOL!!
                      no kidding, I second, third, and fourth that!!! :P
                      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Yeha, mee to Nikki! Mkae him do the 3.5L uber quick!! :!: :!: :P
                        Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                        2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                        w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by GTPprix
                          How is the PCM working out, Chris?
                          2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
                          Forge Motorsports BPV
                          CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                          HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
                          HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Well Keith you'd probably know if CHRIS FREAKIN POSTED THE INFO like I've been telling him ALL day :!:

I'm having a lot more fun driving my car, I can tell you that much
                            2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

Sorry to be so slow - but I missed something.... What's going on??

Nikki - what did you do to yours? A new PCM???? I hate the way my GT Automatic shifts - I'm hoping to remedy with a CAI & removing the resonator.... I didn't think the PCM's were a good thing on these cars??? What's up? :

Comment

Working...
                              X