This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pontiac Dealer Recommendation?

The Pontiac dealer that I bought my car from is about a 200 km round trip - very helpful and great service, but a long way to go for an oil changeā€¦

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good Pontiac Service Department in the GTA?

Thanks for the help.

Try Trillium Pontiac !

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

I would avoid Laurie Williamson in Mississauga especially if you are younger. One of the service advisors there is a miserable old fart and doesn't know how to respect the customer.
      2006 Fusion Orange G6 GTPOS Coupe 6MT ~ #75
      Vision Bulbs 6000k HID Xenon low beams

Comment

^I'll disagree with that, but I'll add a suggestion...

Avoid Terry, and all of your service needs are taken care of. My best experiences at that dealership have been with Nadine and Rob.

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Re: Pontiac Dealer Recommendation?

Originally posted by dmehak
          The Pontiac dealer that I bought my car from is about a 200 km round trip - very helpful and great service, but a long way to go for an oil changeā€¦

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good Pontiac Service Department in the GTA?

Thanks for the help.
          Well I don't know if you are close to Richmond hill but that is where I bought my G6 - they were great but so far that is all I have done... have not had an oil change or anything yet so I can't say how their service department is yet!

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000

Avoid Terry, and all of your service needs are taken care of. My best experiences at that dealership have been with Nadine and Rob.
            yeah Tom is right as long as you stay from Terry you'll be treated well. I guess I am really just pissed off at him. But it was pretty bad that he put up fight over the replacement of a $32 part (our cost) that was broken while in for service. And that wasn't the only thing that was found broken either. Oh and they also avoided repairing the scratches on the hood as asked when I first got the car. But worst of all it took them 5 trips before they actually resolved the pcm/clutch sensor issue that I had when I first got it also.
            2006 Fusion Orange G6 GTPOS Coupe 6MT ~ #75
            Vision Bulbs 6000k HID Xenon low beams

Comment

In Scarborough, if you're just doing service, try Foster Pontiac. Their service manager Sam is great. But if you're buying a car, avoid them like the plague. I wasn't being treated that well, just that I was offered a really good price for my G6, and they were willing to take back my Cavalier in full. The sales manager almost refused to talk to me, up to the point I hand them the bank draft to get the car delivered, almost as if I was a high school kid looking for a joyride.
              <-- Gray G6? Click!
              2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
              2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
              Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Avoid Don too. He wasn't interested at all in finding me the car I wanted.

I actually ended up getting mine from here: http://www.downtownpontiac.gmcanada.com ... 68&lang=en
                (St. Mary's)

Comment

I bought my G6 from a Suzuki and Jeep dealership
                  Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                  GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

I've always liked and delt with Bruce Bissel in Ajax.
                    I deal directly with the sales manager there and he makes sure i'm taken care of.
                    07 White G6 GTP Sedan
                    OPGClub

Comment

Anyone have decent/bad experience(s) with Meadow Mills?
                      2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
                      - 6 Speed Automatic
                      - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
                      - Chrome lower grill inserts
                      - Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by bull09
                        Anyone have decent/bad experience(s) with Meadow Mills?
                        Well, I needed a wiper blade, and I went to Laurie Williamson. They didn't have any, but a quick check told them that Meadow Mills did. They called up Meadow Mills and they refused to sell me one because I wasn't one of their regular customers.

Now, not to push my own agenda here, but Laurie Williamson has given me the best purchase experience that I've ever had. The salesman, Matt Newton, has treated me with respect and has helped me out with warranty issues. I run in to him almost every time I go to the dealership and he's always asking me about the car. I highly recommend this guy.

Now, if you choose to go there and talk to him, I do get $100 as a referral bonus. I am being completely honest about him though. Let me know if you're interested.

sigpic
                        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I'm going to take a trip down to Laurie Williamson when I'm making my final decision... my 1998 grand am was purchased there so my family has experience there.

Thanks for the advice - I'll private message as I get closer to the date.
                          2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
                          - 6 Speed Automatic
                          - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
                          - Chrome lower grill inserts
                          - Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                          X