Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New G6 owner

Hello

I've got (currently financing) an '09 Midnight Blue G6 GT. Cool car! It is my third car, and definitely an upgrade from what I was driving. First car was a 2001 (?) Civic LX, second car was a 1998 Mercury Tracer. I've put about 20k on it since last August, bringing the mileage up to about 67k. Replaced all rotors and pads, been using synthetic, and premium (why not, right?). I've been lurking around here for a bit and figured it was about time to join up. All of my cars have been automatics, which I don't mind, and I realize it was made as somewhat a family sedan, but it is fun nonetheless. I'll mess around on my bike if I want to be shifting for now.

I really appreciate the huge amount of information and help available on the forum. Most recently, I replaced the front bumper cover with an aftermarket one on amazon that I got painted. My friends helped me install it, which wasn't too bad, but I still need some clips/buttons. I think the previous owner had hit a deer or something. The hood has a little dent towards the front, and I've got an aftermarket hood sitting around, I just gotta get around to getting it painted or wrapped. I've also had it tinted, tinted the tails myself, debadged a bit, sprayed the grill trim and shifter chrome black, and removed the air resonator for a possible future CAI. As far as appearance goes, it's about where I want it before doing any performance mods. I guess I should get some kind of emblem- black would be cool. I don't know if I'll lower it, but if I do, it would be nice to get a full kit.

Check it out! Unfortunately, they are cell phone pics, but I'll be sure to take some higher quality ones next wash.

Working...
X