Just another intro.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another intro.

New to the forum, new to the car. 'Just bought my '07 4 door yesterday, and it's right to work to get it roadworthy. Working on brakes all around (drilled/slotted rotors, painted calipers), future plans include most of the usuals: strut bar,CRAB intake, de-badge, exhaust, tint, and I'm still looking into other performance parts and for the one little thing that will set my G6 apart from the others...any ideas on what that could be?

Re: Just another intro.

Welcome to the club! Youll find lots of good ideas in everybodys progression threads
    Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

welcome and have fun.
        2007 white g6. Tinted Tails, Red Interior Neon, 6000k ddm hid, and some eyelids

Comment

welcome and theres not much except a full body kit not a lot of people went that far before they traded up.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
            X