My new tint job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new tint job!

Thought I would post up a couple of before and after picks of the tint. I am assuming most of you will know what kind of car this is.

Before:

After:

If anyone wants more pictures let me know and I will get them as quick as I can.

On a side note, there is some slight bubbling in the tint which is completely expected; however, I need to roll down my window tomorrow to enter the military base I am contracted at so I am wanting to know if I can use my wife's hairdryer to speed up the drying process on this one window so that I do not ruin it tomorrow. Will this work?

nice man. granite sedan FTW!

can't you just open your door at the gate?

Comment

Damn, looks nice.

The hairdryer will work.

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

looks good, of course

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
          nice man. granite sedan FTW!

can't you just open your door at the gate?
          I could, but since I am only temporary I do not have a base permit, so the guards already look at me like I am a terrorist when I drive up. Couple that with them not being able to see me tomorrow due to the darkest of the tint and the lack of sunlight and I am just trying to avoid unnessesary time and questions.

Originally posted by TLS2000
          Damn, looks nice. Smile

The hairdryer will work.
          Thanks!! I will give the hairdryer a try here in a bit.

Comment

Looks classy
            2006 G6 GTP Coupe
            :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
            :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
            :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Granite (sedans) with tint is complete hotness!
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

looks nice!
                -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Good job!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the comments. So far I have only had it a few hours, but I already love it. I do not have to squint as much (and its been cloudy all day) and I think the car looks much better with the tint. The real test will be when it is 100+ degrees this summer, this should really help keep it cooler inside the car.

It took some time to find a place that would do the tint % that I wanted, but the wait was worth it. Keep the comments coming!

Comment

LOL!! I just noticed that when I waxed the car I missed a few spots on cleanup! I will have to rectify this next weekend.

Comment

what % is it? maybe i missed it lol.

Comment

You don't have a temporary decal on your car like a little piece of paper with some tape on it? you should, they give out ones just for as short as 24 hours.

Open your door, they don't care i had to do it in my old car - windows didn't roll down hahaha

Tint looks good BTW, what percentage did you get?

What base do u work at? Assuming Lackland - training base, they dont care visitors come on that base all the time.
                          2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
                          Black/Black coupe

Comment

shweet

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                            Originally posted by [i
                            Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

20% Tint

Currently, I am in a clinic for a 6 week rotation for pharmacy school at Brooke Army Medical Center. It is a pretty cool hospital, as far as hospitals go.

Comment

Working...
                              X