Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Good parts for cheap sale

$300 plus shipping
    Tsw 18x8 with yokahoma s drives and Michelin pilots[IMG][/IMG]Im probably going to update this thread with new items just when ever I get the time to. Right now im selling:
    Volant cai and box for the 3.5 and 3.9. the Volant caib plate is the only thing that shows wear from the hood its still perfectly fine, comes with instuctions and everything needed. The filter and cold air box is already put together. which was the hardest part of install.
    IM ASKING $100 plus shipping (sold)
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Next is a RACELINE STB
    IM ASKING $70 includes shipping (SOLD)
    [IMG][/IMG]
    WAMS 05-06 3.5L LX9 91 octane tune!!! $40 plus shipping (SOLD)
    you will need to send in the PCM to WAMS to get a vin swap. This item gave me the best performance out of everything I tried. Since I have uninstalled it I actually starting to miss it when im driving. so if youre interested then you might want to grab it before I change my mind on selling it because I love how my car drives with the tune.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by slpg6; 08-17-2013, 05:38 PM. Reason: updating
    Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Re: SLPG6'S SALE

I'll buy that STB from you. PM me details please, I have cash in hand.

Comment

Stb is pending, and bump on the Volant cai
      Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

if ^^^ falls through, let me know

Comment

(Sold stb)now lets get this cai sold lol if you are wondering how it looks on a car I got a album for it on my profile.

Comment

Bump. The cai is already boxed and ready to ship I just need someone interested in it now and buy it.

Comment

Not ok
              Last edited by MaYkO; 05-29-2013, 12:57 PM.
              Black 2006 G6 GTP Sedan 6M
              Mods- 18" Forte F57 Phantoms with Kumho Ecsta 4X 235/45-18 from Discount Tire, Unique Coatings Tinted Tails, Racinline front strut bar and motor mount inserts, CRAB CAB, WAMS 93 octane tune, BMD Adjustable Swaybar Endlinks, Black Overlays, 5% tint, Spyder Smoked/Chrome Projector Headlights with 6k HID's, Complete LED Conversion Inside and Outside, Bluetooth

Comment

Updated

Comment

Re: SLPG6'S SALE (updated)

Bump on the tune and the cai the money from these parts are going towards my next vehicle. Which I plan on keeping you guys posted once I get it.

Comment

Will that tune work for the 09 gt, and would you happen to know how much wams would charge to do a vin swap?

Comment

I don't think the tune would work on the 09 3.5L but you can ask Chris at wams and how much he'll charge to do the vin.

Comment

So no one is interested in this great quality cai? Lol. Well when I get the time I'm going to post my used shocks,springs,strut mounts, and struts. All suspension parts I think they only have around 30k miles on them springs have all 100k but still are firm and in good shape.
                        Last edited by slpg6; 06-19-2013, 10:43 AM.

Comment

u have PM
                          How do I set a laser printer to stun?

Comment

Do you still have the tune. And do you know if it'll work for the 09 gt

Comment

I do still have the tune but it only works for the first gen 3.5L which is the lx9

Comment

Working...
                              X