Sunroof water ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunroof water ?

I need some help to correct this. After a rain, when I open my Sunroof. The pop-up mesh is soaking wet. I know about to two drain lines, is this maybe because the lines are clogged? Can I 'blow out' the drain lines with a can of compressed air?

Re: Sunroof water ?

I would check the drain tubes, and you should be able to blow them out with some air.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

I would blow them from the bottom and not from the top..

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Thanks for the info... It seems like I should take out the Sunroof Glass, is this possible to get to the drains. I really don't know what or were to look for, but with the Glass out it seems alittle easier to find them. How come CMESSICK suggests blowing them out from the bottom up ?

Comment

Originally posted by 1lowufo View Post
          Thanks for the info... It seems like I should take out the Sunroof Glass, is this possible to get to the drains. I really don't know what or were to look for, but with the Glass out it seems alittle easier to find them. How come CMESSICK suggests blowing them out from the bottom up ?
          your stuff that caused the blockage came from the top down.. its stuck for a reason, which means it is having a hard time going down.. if you blow from bottom up then the crap will be dislodged easier and more likely to come out since it has made that journey already once..

from that point on.. DONT PARK UNDER TREES and keep the crap off your car!

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Working...
          X