New Member BKinguitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member BKinguitar

Hey everyone, I just recently bought a 2008 G6 GXP, LOVING the car, as I plan on doing modifications to the car I was searching on the internet for information, I have been using your site now for a week and after your members gave knowledge that allowed me to do an awesome interior LED installation to the car, I just had to become a member. Thanks for all the help already! Can't wait to pick your brains!

Sincerely,
    Barry

Re: New Member BKinguitar

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the club!
      Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

welcome show some pic of the car

Comment

Originally posted by BKinguitar View Post
          Hey everyone, I just recently bought a 2008 G6 GXP, LOVING the car, as I plan on doing modifications to the car I was searching on the internet for information, I have been using your site now for a week and after your members gave knowledge that allowed me to do an awesome interior LED installation to the car, I just had to become a member. Thanks for all the help already! Can't wait to pick your brains!

Sincerely,
          Barry
          Barry,

Hello and welcome! Just wanted to stop by and let you know that GM Customer Care is here for you if you ever need assistance in any general questions on GM products, warranties and recalls, and locating a dealer.

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.,
          GM Customer Care
          Available 8:00am-4:30pm
          Monday-Friday

For information on the GM Privacy Statement, please visit http://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Working...
            X