New to the Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Forum

How is it going guys ! Had my G6 for a solid 3 months now, been with g6ownersclub and now I'm looking to branch out and get some new ideas.

I love modding and making my cars unique, so expect me to put a lot of pictures and videos up of stuff i do.

I also have just recently been excepted to Clarkson University for Mechanical Engineer so don't put it past me to design something in the near future !!!

Re: New to the Forum

Welcome to the club!
    Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

Originally posted by mjennings3.9 View Post
      How is it going guys ! Had my G6 for a solid 3 months now, been with g6ownersclub and now I'm looking to branch out and get some new ideas.

I love modding and making my cars unique, so expect me to put a lot of pictures and videos up of stuff i do.

I also have just recently been excepted to Clarkson University for Mechanical Engineer so don't put it past me to design something in the near future !!!
      Oh great! An ME!! Finally... someone to pick on!!

Welcome! Can't wait to see pics!

sent from my wireless telegraph machine

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Welcome aboard....
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Working...
        X