12v outlet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12v outlet

ok so im not an electrician, how would I wire an extra out let…im gona put in under the dash near the fuse box, so do I have to run lines to the battery? Or can I some how hook it up to the fuse box?? It has positive and negative lines coming out of the outlet, so the question really is how do I hook those up to the fuse box?? I haven’t really looked at the box yet so I don’t know how to go about this…any help would be great, thanks
    what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

you can use these http://www.autotoys.com/x/catalog/FUSE_ ... _2095.html

or they sell ones that plug into where the stock fuse goes with a wire coming off of it for a 12volt power line-then just ground the other wire.
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
    X