This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring is springing

The sun was finally above the horizon on my way home at 5pm yesterday. Although it's nice to know the warmer weather is coming, i was blinded by the sun.
    BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
    ^ The Man
    v The Legend

Re: Spring is springing

Originally posted by jonnycat
    The sun was finally above the horizon on my way home at 5pm yesterday. Although it's nice to know the warmer weather is coming, i was blinded by the sun.
    Its going to be an awsome weekend here, to bad i'm duty on Saturday
    2009 Panther Black G8 GT
    334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

Re: Spring is springing

Going up Whoop-up in March at around 5:30 is stupid. You can't see anything.

Comment

-25 degrees here wtf is going on !

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

COLD!!

Its -30 here with the god damn wind.
          I wish i could hide my car from the cold, my poor baby!!

Comment

you people in Ontario deserve it, you had a retardedly warm Oct, Nov and Dec. I don't know if I should mention we're plus 12C, haha, suckers
            BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
            ^ The Man
            v The Legend

Comment

COLD!!

True, True, we did have an amazing past few months! I was begining to think that me may not even have winter this year... that would have been ok with me!!

Comment

It actually been nice out here in cali. If it stays warm next week I'll probably finish painting my calipers when I install my springs.
                BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

you people in Ontario deserve it, you had a retardedly warm Oct, Nov and Dec. I don't know if I should mention we're plus 12C, haha, suckers
                  Haha - well I guess I missed the worst of it here in Ontario - I was in Jamaica for my wedding Jan.21 to Jan.28 and wow was it gorgeous and hot....when we left Toronto it was -17 and when we got back it had warmed to a whopping -7 - wooohooo - oh and I think they said the groundhog didn't see his shadow???? Early spring? Well not sure as I only heard the USA groundhog report and it was good news there!

Comment

Congratulations on the wedding!

And the Canadian groundhogs also predicted early spring. Not that we'd know it here in southern alberta - snowing and cold right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X