BMD sway bar endlinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Review** BMD sway bar endlinks

I've installed my end links and I couldn't be happier. The stock ones where in bad shape and they needed to be replaced. Install was a snap and took only about 20 minutes. The recommended length is 10.5 inches but I went with 10 cause it seemed a lil too long.
    They showed up after a few days and I would definitely do business with BMD without question. I painted mine flat black with a semi gloss clear coat finish. I don't have pics but they turned out great. If you are on the fence about these, buy them. You won't be disappointed.
    Black 2006 G6 GTP Sedan 6M
    Mods- 18" Forte F57 Phantoms with Kumho Ecsta 4X 235/45-18 from Discount Tire, Unique Coatings Tinted Tails, Racinline front strut bar and motor mount inserts, CRAB CAB, WAMS 93 octane tune, BMD Adjustable Swaybar Endlinks, Black Overlays, 5% tint, Spyder Smoked/Chrome Projector Headlights with 6k HID's, Complete LED Conversion Inside and Outside, Bluetooth

Re: BMD sway bar endlinks

yea I love mine. paired with my lowering springs they feel amazing. I painted mine gloss red lol. one thing I don't understand tho is the instructions say for every inch you lower your car to add an inch to the length, I would have thought you would subtract an inch. but I followed the directions so I went with between 12 and 12.5
    http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=13376
    v^v^my progression^v^v
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24215

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MaYkO View Post
      I've installed my end links and I couldn't be happier. The stock ones where in bad shape and they needed to be replaced. Install was a snap and took only about 20 minutes. The recommended length is 10.5 inches but I went with 10 cause it seemed a lil too long.
      They showed up after a few days and I would definitely do business with BMD without question. I painted mine flat black with a semi gloss clear coat finish. I don't have pics but they turned out great. If you are on the fence about these, buy them. You won't be disappointed.
      Thanks for the feedback! Hope you enjoy them!

Originally posted by RedBullADDICT View Post
      yea I love mine. paired with my lowering springs they feel amazing. I painted mine gloss red lol. one thing I don't understand tho is the instructions say for every inch you lower your car to add an inch to the length, I would have thought you would subtract an inch. but I followed the directions so I went with between 12 and 12.5
      Easy... when you lower the car the sway bar is raised that amount from its neutral position. So you have to extend the links to keep the bar in its neutral position once the car is lowered
      Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

makes sense lol
        http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=13376
        v^v^my progression^v^v
        http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24215

sigpic

Comment

just a tip, apply some thread lock to the nuts. I had mine come loose on me. so I added some thread lock and haven't had a problem

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I have loctite 680 at work that I think will do the trick, but since I have a broken spring and will be replacing my stock ones with lowering springs, I'm gonna wait to use it until I install them.
            Black 2006 G6 GTP Sedan 6M
            Mods- 18" Forte F57 Phantoms with Kumho Ecsta 4X 235/45-18 from Discount Tire, Unique Coatings Tinted Tails, Racinline front strut bar and motor mount inserts, CRAB CAB, WAMS 93 octane tune, BMD Adjustable Swaybar Endlinks, Black Overlays, 5% tint, Spyder Smoked/Chrome Projector Headlights with 6k HID's, Complete LED Conversion Inside and Outside, Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6 View Post
              just a tip, apply some thread lock to the nuts. I had mine come loose on me. so I added some thread lock and haven't had a problem
              Good tip!
              Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

Working...
              X